++++++++++++Update: 3rd Service @ 7500 KMs
Since I was not satisfied with overall performance of car after getting it serviced/repaired 7 times in less than a year (Apr'17-Dec'17 only) at Concorde Mathura Road, New Delhi (purchased car from them); I switched to Sagar Motors, Sector-5, Noida.
Although they too avoided many of my queries, the overall work done on car seems to be slightly better than my earlier experiences.
They couldn't reply to my following queries:
1. Jerks while driving at a constant pace on smooth road
2. Turbo-lag kinda no-response from throttle between 1500-2200 RPMs when car gathering momentum in 2nd gear
3. Almost no-cooling in glovebox
4. Stereo gives loud "KHAT" noise when switched-off in One-Hour Mode (i.e., when engine is completely off. Key is out!)
5. Reverse Sensors get auto-activated while car is in front motion
6. Stereo restarts when it is not being used, and only clock and date are appearing on it.
For all stereo related queries they tried to push me towards contacting Harman on my own. When I confronted they agreed to call Harman guy at their workshop in next week!
7. As per them, none of Tata Workshop has a Tyre Changing machine. I asked them to rotate my car's tyres including the spare one which is on a steel rim. They said not possible and rotated tyres without including spare one.
I'd say I had a li'l apprehension of such experiences before picking up a Tata product.
So, a not-so-good experience so far with Tata Tiago XZA and their A.S.S. as well.
Most of the service centers do not have tyre changing machine operating... or they just do not want to do it.