Traveling to Jaipur on 18-09-21

karun0035

Hi All,

I am planning to visit Jaipur on 18-09. Can anyone (recently returned) let me know if it's mandatory to have the Covid (-ve) Certificate or what is the current requirement? Tourist places are open or not ? Any other related information is also appreciated, I'll be driving from Delhi.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
No RTPCR -ve report is required for Rajasthan.

Tourists Spots, some may be closed but Which have open spaces are mostly open.

skysat2005

Super User
Hi All,

I am planning to visit Jaipur on 18-09. Can anyone (recently returned) let me know if it's mandatory to have the Covid (-ve) Certificate or what is the current requirement? Tourist places are open or not ? Any other related information is also appreciated, I'll be driving from Delhi.
If you are fully vaccinated, then sync your arogya setu and carry certificate copy. That is all required to fulfil any regulatory obligations.

karun0035

If you are fully vaccinated, then sync your arogya setu and carry certificate copy. That is all required to fulfil any regulatory obligations.
I'm partially vaccinated. Will it suffice?

Aarogya setu is always synced. If needed, I can download the partially vaccinated certificate and my RT-PCR -ve report (of last month).

I'm partially vaccinated. Will it suffice?

Aarogya setu is always synced. If needed, I can download the partially vaccinated certificate and my RT-PCR -ve report (of last month).
Nothing is required to enter Rajasthan.. But Hotels can ask for RTPCR that too with in the 72hrs prior limit..

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Hotels in Jaipur:

Ramada (Raja Park)
Holiday Inn (Bais Godown)
Hilton (Hawa Sadak)

MI Road, Raja Park, Malivya Nagar etc have many others options too..