Travelogue of the Year and Best Travelogues of 2013

Congrats all the winners.. :).. Now we have a concise list of best travelogues of 2013. Convenient to read.. :)

And a pat for every other travelogues here on BCMT (including mine.. :D). BCMT makes travels memorable and office bearable :)

hiambuj

Staff member
Your treklog missed by a whisker. I would say, it still is equal to the winning log. Another treklog of Lamkhanga Pass was strong contender.

tuzusun

Heartiest Congraulations to winners.
I would like to thanks the jury for doing this tough job of selecting the best travelogues.

Also a token of appreciation for all the BCMTian's who have contributed to this wonderful forum.

sayonee

Many many many congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to the Mods for presenting this awesome list of travelogues of the year :D

Your treklog missed by a whisker. I would say, it still is equal to the winning log. Another treklog of Lamkhanga Pass was strong contender.
Amit Sir, Doesn't actually matter..I have received so many appreciations for my first travelogue here. That makes me Happy. And you saying, that it equal to the Winner, brings me home.. :).