--Trek To Panchachuli Base Camp - Darma Valley--

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Gaurav. Awesome buddy. We are at KMVN Chaukori and yesterday only I was reading about Darma valley. And today I see your post. Great coincidence. Lovely photos. Must have been adventurous. Especially the weather change. That's what amazes everybody. Getting good 4G connection here. Reading your post on Tapatalk. Raining outside.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Kya Baat Dev bhai.. Thank you.
I am sure you must be enjoying the clear views from the Lodge.
Howz Pihu?

Oh another thing - the total trek was 60 Kms - if I read it right. How's the terrain ? For wife and my daughter?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Earlier it was 60 KM but now because of the road which is constructed till Dantu (Last village of Darma Valley), the trek to panchachulis base is of 2.5 KM only :) :D

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Day4:- 22nd-October
Dharchula - Pitthoragarh - Ghat - Danya - Dhanachuli - Kathgodam - Haldwani - Baazpur - Tanda - Moradabad - Ghaziabad

Last night, we had a stay at KMVN Dharchula. We also visited Nepal on the other side. I don't have much to write, have only one photo which I took from the Nepal side. Here it is:-

DSC_1810.JPG

..This is how our trip ended. Thank you so much for your time and patience. This is it from my side.

adsatinder

explorer
Great Team !
Great Trek !
Great Trip !
Great End !

But,

Please post more images of Panchhuli Peaks and nearby views.
Road is in construction phase there, Views are Great !

viveksheelsingh

Reading this again. The view of Panchachuli standing right in front of you, majestic and overarching -- such a sight.

Bhai also, what about the approach from Munsyari ? I'm heading there in 3 weeks time, and want to include base camp in my itinerary...

Last edited:

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Reading this again. The view of Panchachuli standing right in front of you, majestic and overarching -- such a sight.

Bhai also, what about the approach from Munsyari ? I'm heading there in 3 weeks time, and want to include base camp in my itinerary...
From Munsiyari you need to take route via Madkote and Jauljibhi. As of now, roads are blocked because of the landslide after Sobla. You may not reach there by Car.