--Trek To Panchachuli Base Camp - Darma Valley--

Tcb

Thank you sir. Sorry if some of the points are mildly confusing. Let me try to get this clarified here.

1.) For the stream which flows between Dugtu and Dantu, my friend has that video, but the quality is not good as everyone was more concerned on the path rather than the stream. Let me find that out, if there are any, will try to upload the link.
2.) WagonR will have problems, it is not at all easy, there are no roads after Sobla plus the streams in between are of utmost concern. It is better to take a jeep from Dharchula and If you want I will give you some of the references.
3.) The base camp for Panchahuli is Dugtu village which is accessible by road, from there you need to trek for 3 KM to reach zero point.
4.) The trek is easy and you will not find any problem, it is not at all steep.
5.) In December you will get nothing, by October end everybody from all the villages in and around come down to Jaul-Jibhi as the winters are quite harsh in those area, once the temperature notches up they get back to their place in May.

Ideally, October first week is the best month.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I would love to answer that. Thank you.
hello
we are planning to go to darma in may next year.
can you please give some reference contact numbers for jeeps at dharchula or further?
and any local contact number for inquiring about road conditions and stay at dugtu or any other place in valley?
thanks
tejas

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
hello
we are planning to go to darma in may next year.
can you please give some reference contact numbers for jeeps at dharchula or further?
and any local contact number for inquiring about road conditions and stay at dugtu or any other place in valley?
thanks
tejas
Here you go
Mahesh Jung (Dantu) - 07599011630, He has a homestay in Dantu, he will help you in any case.