Trip to Rudraprayag/Chopta/Tungnath

AnupamR

Super User
Dada there are too many options in Tungnath, I stayed twice in Tungnath and twice in Chopta.

Overall liked Chopta over Tungnath.

Don't expect too much luxury there, or you may also consider staying in Saari village.

What are the stay options at Tungnath? And if some write up is added to pictures that would help us to visualize better.

AnupamR

Super User
Bro, So good to see someone from neighborhood.

I used to stay in Crossing Republic and Chopta was my favorite destination.

Sharing 2 pics from last trip, January 2017.

thumbnail_IMG_6958.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6923.jpg

Nitish Kumar

What are the stay options at Tungnath? And if some write up is added to pictures that would help us to visualize better.
Options would be something like this. No power in day but only at night via solar.

This would be the start point.

Nitish Kumar

Khagesh

Options would be something like this. No power in day but only at night via solar.

This would be the start point.

Nitish Kumar
Thank you for the reply. But the pictures of accommodation looks like at Chopta not Tungnath if I am not wrong. I guess this because Tungnath seems to be above the treeline. I was just wondering if any stay options at Tungnath itself.

Nitish Kumar

Thank you for the reply. But the pictures of accommodation looks like at Chopta not Tungnath if I am not wrong. I guess this because Tungnath seems to be above the treeline. I was just wondering if any stay options at Tungnath itself.
Yes! I didn't stay at tungnath

We seen couple of cottages like this at Tungnath though

Nitish Kumar