Tsomoriri Resort in Korzok

rupinder

this resort is a fine place to stay with family. nice comfortable room with attached bathroom. hotwater in bucket on demand extra. food was good . have dd dth in dining hall . mr namgyal is the owner . cost 2700 per room with food. if u go directly without a travel agent(even jktdc) 20% discount.direct booking from dehradun office. i will try to get the address of that.very close to the tsomoriri lake. it is nice place to stay if u dont have prefence for camps which are slightly farther away from lake

Attachments

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Re: tsomoriri resort in kharzok

Rupinder is it the same place for which you have to take a right turn after ITBP checkpost and before Korzok Village?

rupinder

yes . after itbp camp you cross the barrier wall and turn right and slightly up hill it is just before the village

rahulzzz

hows the tented accommodation or eco huts there?? and whats are the prices like?

rupinder

that is not per head. it is per room that is for 2 adults and there is 20% discount if not booked through travel agent. it is expensive. but the beds are clean and no smell from mattress or quilts. plus all meals

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
that is not per head. it is per room that is for 2 adults and there is 20% discount if not booked through travel agent. it is expensive. but the beds are clean and no smell from mattress or quilts. plus all meals
Still, I'd say, OUCH!!
I'd rather sleep in the car and shit in the wide open spaces!! :grin:

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Very true anup sir. 2700 or even 20% discount is too much. Better take a tent along and enjoy bonfire and stuff.

BTW I hope this "Resort" may have lot more facilities than clean bed. Please elaborate;)