Two way cord for swapping Mob handsfree or mp3 player?

hitanshu

Master of the OT Universe
Guys,

I have a good 1gb mp3 player and a basic mobile. Now, while riding, i listen to moozik, but its a nuisance if someone calls, esp persistently. Now, riding with handsfree in one ear and mp3 earphone in another ear is not fun.

I was thinking - is there any way that there is a two way audio cord with switch?
Something that allows me to flip a button and move to handsfree from mp3 when a call comes.

Any ideas? :D

PS: No, I don't wanna spend 6400 bucks just to get a phone which plays mp3s like the nokia 5200.

Sunilg

hibernated traveler
O.T.: ^^No idea, but don't ever think again of buying a Nokia 5200, its one of the worst music phones i've seen. My friend bought it just 2 months back and the on-board loudspeaker plays like a fata baans..though with handsfree it gives reasonably okay sound.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
best music while on road is that of engine revving in delight to get attention! buy yourself a Yoshimura! :lol:

nfsnfs

Hitachi(cool dude) bhai ... music or phone while riding is no no .
Use earplugs and see the difference :D total silence .
when u have to attend a call; pull the bike to side and attend the call .
Few minutes to spare is worth it...unless you are ironing ur butt :lol: .

hitanshu

Master of the OT Universe
@nfs: the moozik is the wonlee thing that keeps me awake :D

else i get completely bored, tune out from the road, and get drowsy in just an hour :)

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
Use ur engineering brain

You can mke one. Will be a little messed up. Take the two connectors for the phonone jack and mps headphone. take a three way toggle switch. Connect one end to the headphone and connect wires to it. Connect phone at one end and mp3 on other. When u get a call, just flip the switch. . You will need three connection points at phone end for mic