sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
Date:- 18.5.2022 & 19.5.2022, Preparation and Day 1 & 2 :- Train to Delhi & Ride to Ambala.

My PAST RIDES:-

I am riding since age of 16. So I have 40 years of riding experience & done many small and big rides.
These are worth mentioning:-

1) Solo ride from Cuttack to Ranchi & back: - 3 days ride for 1095 km.

2) Distance Is Not A Measurement For True Love Of A Father :- 8 days solo ride from Cuttack to Manipal & back for 3865 km, just to meet my daughter =
Travelogue Link

3) Solo maiden ride to Ladakh and Zanskar for 19 days for 3987 km = Dream > Explore > Discover =Zanskar & Ladakh Bike Ride, June 2014 = Travelogue Link

4) Solo ride to Deomali -Highest peak of Odisha & Duduma - Three big waterfalls at one place - Three days ride for 1263 km = Travelogue Link

5) MahendraGiri – Second highest mountain peak of Odisha – Three days group ride for 750 kms = Travelogue Link

6) S 3 = Sohra , Sandakphu & Sikkim - 4464 KM for 19 days- Travelogue Link

7) Ride to NEHAsthan for 3630 kms for 6 days – to meet my younger daughter with a message of EDUCATE GIRL CHILD -
Travelogue Link

8) Ride to KISS ( K = Kishtwar-Killar , I = ishtiyari , S = Sach Pass & S = Spiti Valley ) Solo ride to Cliff Hanger road and Spity Valley- Travelogue Link

Also done many other rides in Odisha for 200 km to 900 km.

My instagram account is :-

SAJAL SHETH (@sajalsheth) • Instagram photos and videos

PREPATATIONS:-

On 15th May,2022 me and my wife BINA ( Tarot Reader, Crystal Healer , Reiki Healer, Intuitive Guide & Life Coach ) discussed about my wish to ride to Umling La Pass and new route to Ladakh via Shinkun La - Zanskar - Singe La - Sirsir La Pass. I expressed my wish to ride to these places. My wife encouraged , supported and motivated me ride to my wishlist. We finalized the plan and I booked train ticket for 18.5.2022 to Delhi. It was sudden plan. I need to collect and pack my luggage. I also need to service my my Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle for the ride. I had only 3 days in hand to prepare route plan and chalk out everything.
I calculated day wise plan and calculated kilometers for each day. As Leh - Umling La- Tso Kar - Keylong was 880 kms, I need to carry petrol in jerry cans.
I fitted my old petrol jerry can carrier of 2014 in my bike.

IMG20220516202958.jpg

My motorcycle was serviced and Jerry can carrier fitted.

IMG20220516203029.jpg

My bike was serviced and checked properly by Cuttack Bajaj Service center head Mr
SABAS KHAN properly.
It was ready on 17th May evening.

IMG20220517231046.jpg

On 17th May ,2022 my luggage was packed in evening. The big bag on left was having helmet, riding jacket, jerry cans, leg guards, Riding gloves etc. So when ride will start, I will have only two bags to be fitted on bike at Delhi.

IMG20220517125651.jpg

My starting Kms on 18th May,2022 was 53010.

IMG20220518100149.jpg

I reached Bhubaneswar Railway Station Parcel office and booked my bike as luggage at Parcel office. It took around 2 hours and it costs me Rs. 2,810 in total. This is how it looked after loading inside luggage van of Rajdhani express.

IMG20220519100650.jpg

This is how bike looked after reaching at New Delhi Railway Station on 19th May,2022.

IMG20220519113736.jpg

On 19.5.2022, I was ready to ride from New Delhi Railway Station, with my luggage tied on bike.

IMG20220519125354.jpg

I filled up petrol at a BPCL petrol pump near Railway station.
Does not my bike look happy ? It was shining and looking happy for this ride.

IMG20220519125637.jpg

The temperature was around 41 degree and it felt too hot to ride in the peak summer. This is how I saved myself from heatwave ...tying a wet Gamuchha(small cloth) over my mouth and nose. This technique was told to me by a villager in 2014. It is very effective in summer rides.

IMG20220519182650.jpg

This is me with my friend Panshul Mehta at AMBALA.

I reached Ambala in evining and spent time with my friend Panshul.

click HERE for next update.

Last edited:

Tilak Francis

Date:- 18.5.2022 & 19.5.2022, Preparation and Day 1 & 2 :- Train to Delhi & Ride to Ambala.

My PAST RIDES:-

I am riding since age of 16. So I have 37 years of riding experience & done many small and big rides.
These are worth mentioning:-

1) Solo ride from Cuttack to Ranchi & back: - 3 days ride for 1095 km.

2) Distance Is Not A Measurement For True Love Of A Father :- 8 days solo ride from Cuttack to Manipal & back for 3865 km, just to meet my daughter =
Travelogue Link

3) Solo maiden ride to Ladakh and Zanskar for 19 days for 3987 km = Dream > Explore > Discover =Zanskar & Ladakh Bike Ride, June 2014 = Travelogue Link

4) Solo ride to Deomali -Highest peak of Odisha & Duduma - Three big waterfalls at one place - Three days ride for 1263 km = Travelogue Link

5) MahendraGiri – Second highest mountain peak of Odisha – Three days group ride for 750 kms = Travelogue Link

6) S 3 = Sohra , Sandakphu & Sikkim - 4464 KM for 19 days- Travelogue Link

7) Ride to NEHAsthan for 3630 kms for 6 days – to meet my younger daughter with a message of EDUCATE GIRL CHILD -
Travelogue Link

8) Ride to KISS ( K = Kishtwar-Killar , I = ishtiyari , S = Sach Pass & S = Spiti Valley ) Solo ride to Cliff Hanger road and Spity Valley- Travelogue Link

Also done many other rides in Odisha for 200 km to 900 km.

My instagram account is :-

SAJAL SHETH (@sajalsheth) • Instagram photos and videos

PREPATATIONS:-

On 15th May,2022 me and my wife BINA ( Tarot Reader, Crystal Healer , Reiki Healer, Intuitive Guide & Life Coach ) discussed about my wish to ride to Umling La Pass and new route to Ladakh via Shinkun La - Zanskar - Singe La - Sirsir La Pass. I expressed my wish to ride to these places. My wife encouraged , supported and motivated me ride to my wishlist. We finalized the plan and I booked train ticket for 18.5.2022 to Delhi. It was sudden plan. I need to collect and pack my luggage. I also need to service my my Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle for the ride. I had only 3 days in hand to prepare route plan and chalk out everything.
I calculated day wise plan and calculated kilometers for each day. As Leh - Umling La- Tso Kar - Keylong was 880 kms, I need to carry petrol in jerry cans.
I fitted my old petrol jerry can carrier of 2014 in my bike.

View attachment 798930
My motorcycle was serviced and Jerry can carrier fitted.

View attachment 798931
My bike was serviced and checked properly by Cuttack Bajaj Service center head Mr
SABAS KHAN properly.
It was ready on 17th May evening.

View attachment 798932
On 17th May ,2022 my luggage was packed in evening. The big bag on left was having helmet, riding jacket, jerry cans, leg guards, Riding gloves etc. So when ride will start, I will have only two bags to be fitted on bike at Delhi.

View attachment 798933
My starting Kms on 18th May,2022 was 53010.

View attachment 798934
I reached Bhubaneswar Railway Station Parcel office and booked my bike as luggage at Parcel office. It took around 2 hours and it costs me Rs. 2,810 in total. This is how it looked after loading inside luggage van of Rajdhani express.

View attachment 798935
This is how bike looked after reaching at New Delhi Railway Station on 19th May,2022.

View attachment 798936
On 19.5.2022, I was ready to ride from New Delhi Railway Station, with my luggage tied on bike.

View attachment 798937

I filled up petrol at a BPCL petrol pump near Railway station.
Does not my bike look happy ? It was shining and looking happy for this ride.

View attachment 798938
The temperature was around 41 degree and it felt too hot to ride in the peak summer. This is how I saved myself from heatwave ...tying a wet Gamuchha(small cloth) over my mouth and nose. This technique was told to me by a villager in 2014. It is very effective in summer rides.

View attachment 798939

This is me with my friend Panshul Mehta at AMBALA.

I reached Ambala in evining and spent time with my friend Panshul.

click HERE for next update.
tying a wet Gamuchha.......Point noted.
Thank you Sajal ji

sayshh

I've been following your journeys on your trusty NS200. Looking forward to know how this journey panned out for you and your bike! Keep the updates coming.