Upcoming Ford trip of 2021

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hi All,

Creating a small blog on our upcoming trip with various Ford Ecosport families.
This is the 1st trip of 2021.
Unfortunately I and my family missed the earlier trip that was sponsored by #FordIndia. It was towards Chail.

But this one, I am surely not going to miss it. This time team has planned to leave Gurgaon on 5th Feb 2021 , reach Jaipur on day 1 , Day 2 (6th Feb) would be sightseeing Sambar Lake, and Ajmer . Day 3 (7th Feb) would be Pushkar Sight Seeing and back to Gurgaon.
Now lets see how it goes. Will be pouring updates, once we start our journey on 5th of Feb. Cheers.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 10.34.56 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
It’s a good initiative. What do you offer for aggressive booking amount?
As it becomes a bigger group with around 15 cars moving together, hotels usually offer decent discounts on stay and F&B.
This would be my first experience with the group. So, looking forward to it and lets see how it goes.

Last edited:

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
So as per the plan , what I have been hearing from the admin is that we are now 15 cars that will start our journey on 5th morning of February.
Hopefully there are no backouts just before the start of this lovely trip. Keeping fingers crossed.

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hi,

AN UPDATE : Unfortunately my wife has recently suffered a knee injury due to which my car won’t be able to participate
80FA992D-FF01-4CB3-B48F-E9E4956969AB.jpeg

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Although, my family won’t be a part of the trip because of wife’s surgery, got this nice collage from the group of members who would be participating in the trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
6th Feb 2021.

Today stoppages and destination:
*Jaipur -> Sambhar lake (lunch) -> Ajmer -> pushkar (stay for today).*

Group took some morning shots at Jaipur and then went for a breakfast. Yesterday dinner was accompanied with a special guest- famous YouTuber - Gaurav Chaudhary
F0319CC8-9854-4A4B-A61C-98819B2ED690.jpeg

FD4621AF-FA44-4B3D-856F-7DC6064B1F0C.jpeg

AEF74EAD-9743-4598-B4D6-AD8D8C4B5B2A.jpeg