Visit to Hamara M.P ka Ladakh...Pachmarhi

navneet mishra

It was a two days Long trip to the hill station located in the south-east of Bhopal (Capital city).Stated it as long trip because Pachmarhi is very small hill station and main visiting points are very less.

Bee Fall
4.jpg

Last edited:

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
Ye Pachmarhi log. I was awaiting for someone to start a log. Visited this place a number times. Daily there are M.S.R.T.C buses going for Pachmarhi from Nagpur. It is one of the popular weekend destination for many. I love the sunset point of this place. And also the shiv temple.

navneet mishra

The planning was rather on low side,as planned many times before but could not succeed.
My Brother-in-law is working in Western Coalfields Limited(W.C.L) and posted in Damua which is 120km from pachmarhi,and if one has to visit Damua,from Bhopal he has to go from Pachmarhi route.So,been there many times.
On July last week i got the news that my sister is coming for Rakshabandhan,so proposed the plan to her and she agreed,but making my mother agreeing for the same was a difficult task as it was raining profusely in M.P and many highways where closed and to this i knew kya everyone knew that she will never allow for the self driven trip....

But anyways i tried to gather status about Road to Pachmarhi,some say yes and some din't,TO get the exact status called at "Hotel Pachmarhi" about the same 3 days before and the Hotel manager answer was YES and said all points are open for visit.He was insisting for pre-booking but even till then trip was not at all "A Yes".
Again Mummy ko manane wala process commenced,But we all know mother are very soft hearted she always think about there kids,so we all knew that at some extend she was right but "Sala yeh trip toh mangta hi tha"...

So, finally Maan gayi Dil se haari Mummy humari,Now car Checkup was next...After getting all done started to dream of riding to "Satpura Hills",But someone had said "For every dream one had to pay the price".Two days before the trip my son got ill and trip postponed...But this time luck favored us and son got well..

Bee Fall..Part 2

3.jpg

Bee Fall..Part 3

5.jpg

Last edited:

navneet mishra

Why,mad sir....????
Ye Pachmarhi log. I was awaiting for someone to start a log. Visited this place a number times. Daily there are M.S.R.T.C buses going for Pachmarhi from Nagpur. It is one of the popular weekend destination for many. I love the sunset point of this place. And also the shiv temple.
Same here,Will try to Complete the T-log as soon as possible with full description
The falls looks gorgeous... :)

Some teasers...? I could see only one :)
My bad....Was in hurry....Now some more....:grin: