Volvo B9R

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
Hello Guys today visited the Asirwad talkies Parking bay to meet the newly launched SRS Scania Bang-Hyd-Nagpur service. The following bus was doing the duty. Mr Raghu was the driver while Mr. Harish YHR was helper. Another driver was not present near the bus. The staff told the operator has paid tax for 3 months , so the service will at least run for 3 months. The busses runs full till Hyderabad and 30 % occupancy in Hyderabad Nagpur route. Following are few pics of it
uploadfromtaptalk1452931914074.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1452931958248.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1452931984284.jpg

uturn

Super User
Spotted one white & blue volvo moving towards nagpur near pune with mh-40 regn i think its led borad was mentioned raipur but don't got clear view as i was driving even i missed name of travel company any one can confirm which travel company & route?

Also spotted srs bang - indore near karad ard 6 pm with great speeding

nh4 full of srs vrl with more than 1000kms routes

I think ab 'Delhi jada door nahi'!

Roadhunk

MUSAFIR HU, PARYATAK NAHI
Spotted one white & blue volvo moving towards nagpur near pune with mh-40 regn i think its led borad was mentioned raipur but don't got clear view as i was driving even i missed name of travel company any one can confirm which travel company & route?

Bro the bus which you spotted belongs to Kanker travels. Which reaches Nagpur early morning. While coming to pune from raipur it reaches Nagpur at 8.25 PM.

uturn

Super User
Yss i got it that means it starts from pune to raipur.
Any idea what time reaches raipur?

Thanks
Bro the bus which you spotted belongs to Kanker travels. Which reaches Nagpur early morning. While coming to pune from raipur it reaches Nagpur at 8.25 PM.

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
Wow ! What a terrific news. That is so typical of the giant player VRL, which doesn't do anything in small scale. They talk only in 30+ numbers. It is jaw dropping to know 51 multiaxle Volvos are ordered at once . By this, Volvo has proved it again that its not so easy to eat into their pie. Scania is indeed a superb vehicle, probably better than Volvo in handling customer relations ( just my wild guess) but when it comes to vehicle per se, I think both are niche products.

We can now expect some new hot routes from VRL in KA/MH/GJ/MP/RJ sector with their new Volvo B9Rs / B11Rs. They should also focus on homestate routes like Belgaum--Mysore , Belgaum--Gulbarga--Bidar , Belgaum--Hospet--Bellary , Gulbarga--Mysore etc .

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7

We can expect Bangalore--Jaipur direct Volvo B9R ( 2200 kms one way ) in the nearest future, if not New Delhi. They can try Pune--Mumbai--New Delhi direct Volvo B11R sleeper and check the response

Last edited:

Satyajeet.Kumar

We can expect Bangalore--Jaipur direct Volvo B9R ( 2200 kms one way ) in the nearest future, if not New Delhi. They can try Pune--Mumbai--New Delhi direct Volvo B11R sleeper and check the response
IMO.. For Delhi routes the concern is more of getting permit than that of demand!