Volvo B9R

Discussion in 'Buses and Taxis in India' started by gideon1000, Nov 18, 2009.

1. deepam

deepam Super User

++++++++++++++
    Time has to tell; there are really very strong players in this sector - Kallada, Aeon Connect.
    I remember reading in this forum Kesineni first batch drivers are with Aeon Connect.

yuvaaprem likes this.
  2. deepam

deepam Super User

++++++++++++++++++++++
    That was to avoid paying Tax of Karnataka.
    Kesineni used to ply Hyderabad to Coimbatore and Ernakulam bypassing Bangalore. Kesineni ran Hyderabad to Ernakulam for 7 months with only single digit seat booking. Today just count the number of services plying in this route!
    Kallada was started as JV with Jabbar; this bus also was to bypass Bangalore.
    Kallada started the second bus [Hyderabad - Ernakulam] without JV and had the registration bearing KL 45; this bus was routed thru' Bangalore and this had a terrific running time [12 hours against 14+ hours], so all operators chose to have the bus run thru' Bangalore with cut seats.

yuvaaprem likes this.
  3. deepam

deepam Super User

++++++++++++++++
    Agreed Kesineni were really expanding in 2010-12 period.
    Let us hope Kesineni regains the crown in days to come.

Yes staff were arrogant.

yuvaaprem likes this.
  4. deepam

deepam Super User

++++++++++++++++
    Hyderabad-Goa [Service is still on]

Withdrawn:
    1. Hyderabad - Mangalore
    2. Bangalore - Mumbai
    3. Mangalore - Mumbai [ran only for a month]
    4. Hyderabad - Trivandrum
    5. Hyderabad - Ernakulam
    6. Hyderabad - Ahmedabad
    7. Hyderabad - Surat [ran only for a month]
    8. Hyderabad - Trichy/Tanjavur
    9. Hyderabad - Pondicherry [was extended to Chidambaram].

RUFUS and uturn like this.
  5. deepam

deepam Super User

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Let us hope the best this service provides good service to customers. I doubt on the timings.

6. binaiks

binaiks Well-Known Member

Are you sure its full? Why will passengers go to the last row and book seats when front row seats are available?? Don't you see a pattern there? These seats are surely blocked, not booked. About Hospitality & Punctuality - my experiences with SRS has been terrible. May be they are better off in some routes, but definitely not on all routes.

7. RUFUS

RUFUS Super User

@joohnj
    I received this from REDBUS Today

Dear Name ,
    Recently, there have been baseless rumors doing the rounds that the tickets booked on our platform are not being accepted by certain bus operators in Tamil Nadu. We would like to clarify that these are false reports and that the tickets booked on redBus are VALID across all bus operators.

We request you to not pay heed to all the false news and to carry on with all your travel plans.

8. drvbs

drvbs Vagabonding 24*7

Though I have not personally travelled with Kesineni Volvo B9R on Goa--Belgaum--Hyderabad , I can vouch for the fact that Kesineni has set a strong foot on this route and it is amongst the highly rated operators on this route known for their punctuality and service. While in Belgaum, I used to see their buses consistently arriving at the scheduled timings from both ends. I was so sure of their punctuality that once when my friend planned to travel to Goa early morning from Belgaum, I had guaranteed him that he will get the Kesineni Volvo within 6 a.m which will take him to Goa in 3.5 hours max. I had personally been to drop him in the morning and as expected, Kesineni Volvo made its arrival at 5.30 a.m to Belgaum. The bus reached Panjim,Goa at 9.15 a.m with a 30 mins stop enroute for breakfast.

Three years ago, my friend's mom had travelled from Hyderabad to Belgaum in the same bus and it had arrived at dot 5.15 a.m to Belgaum. She reported the journey to be very good besides their good service.

RUFUS and yuvaaprem like this.
  9. RUFUS

RUFUS Super User

KALLADA TRAVELS
    Introducing Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semisleeper
    ****Trivandrum - Bangalore***via Venjaramoodu, Kottarakara, Punalur , Thenkashi

15941186_1313355898738734_4843957174803807073_n.jpg

yuvaaprem likes this.
  10. yuvaaprem

yuvaaprem Deep bus fan

If kesineni operates a/c sleeper in all major routes means they will survive, now orange, kallada operates Leyland sleeper in all the routes, especially Mangalore- Hyderabad, Coimbatore, madurai, everyday they operating 8 trips in Bangalore to Hyderabad route with 2+1 a/c sleeper, in weekdays also buses get good load... Nowadays everybody needs good comfort sleep, kesineni want to implement.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

RUFUS likes this.