Volvo B9R

Haldex

Of late had many journeys between hosur and Chennai (mostly Evacay)
The Volvo's are real good..but their MB lost it's shine.

I usually book the 6:40pm bus to Chennai (hosur timing). In all 3 times the bus arrived at the stop around 7pm and the drop is 11:45pm (probably the only instances were Evacay reaching destination past the scheduled time). The last journey I had to seat in the last 2 rows and it was real loud.. tough to sleep conditions..

One journey I need to mention:
RKK travels: Chennai to Hosur
Date: 24.12.18
Time 4:15AM

I had sudden plan to Hosur and when I checked RKK had seats in the front and so booked it.. I was sceptical about the journey. But I was proved wrong right from first.

Around 3:40am I got call from RKK team about the confirmation of my journey. I reached the koyembedu office at 3:50am and the bus too arrived. The boarding started quickly. We waited a few mins for 3 passengers, meanwhile driver asked their office to update other pickup points about the timing. After pickup from rohini theatre we started at 4:10am. Reached maduravoyil. The passenger was delayed but he argued not to come quickly before scheduled timing.

Water bottle and biscuits were provided. The main thing I remember is the way the driver spoke on phone to customers. That English and politeness... Wow.. The lights were switched off.. the bus started to pull.. it was so comfortable and silent and we were zipping past everything . Reached hosur by 8am. Just th

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapata
Was it green color RKK volvo B9R???

deepak.yerr

KA01AC series is of Oct 2013 it's 2hen komitla started operations with Vijayawada Bangalore with Volvo B9R and later non ac coaches. At one point of time they had most no of volvo in Banga vja route and used to operate 4 volvo in Blore Vsp route till last year. Even in Vsp Hyd there used to be 3 -4services a day. Now the whole operations I could see one volvo service in Srikakulam to Hyderabad rest are PY registered sleepers. Looks like they sold off nearly 30+ Volvo's in last in 2018.

scania surfer

I was referring to the ex vishal travels livery green color bus.
Ya.. it's ex-vishal travels.

Today did a trip from Chennai to Hosur in Parveen Volvo morning service. I found it cramped for leg space. While checking other seats, I found the left side seats were having good leg space compared to right as they have put in a restroom in right side.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk