Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
Saw photo of Bharathi AMMR 14.5 m B11R Celeste Sleeper not sure plying on which route. I guess it is on Hyderabad & Bangalore route, as seen in REDBUS.

Last edited:

deepam

Super User
++++++++++++++
Wrong heading by NEWS MEDIA. They are only starting to twp places from Anantapur & Kadapa.
Anantapur may survive thanks to KIA motors at Penukonda. There may be demand from Vendors of KIA.
Kadapa, I am not sure it will survive.
Connecting to Salem and then Coimbatore tanked. I did not expect Tirupati to have poor response.
Instead of experimenting; provide more services to existing routes. Like KIAL - Mangalore-Manipal departure around 10 AM and 3 PM will be needed [bypassing Majestic], with pickups at Yeshwantpur Metro, Jalahalli. The 10 AM service will act as night Fly bus service.
3 PM can return from Manipal departing at 11:30PM reaching Jallahalli and Yeshwantapur Metro & going to KIAL.
Why KSRTC is not looking at connecting KIAL [by passing Majestic] to Davanagere and Hubbali?
Something which reaches Airport 6 PM and departs at 10 PM. This will help people!

Last edited:

binaiks

++++++++++++++
Wrong heading by NEWS MEDIA. They are only starting to twp places from Anantapur & Kadapa.
Anantapur may survive thanks to KIA motors at Penukonda. There may be demand from Vendors of KIA.
Kadapa, I am not sure it will survive.
Connecting to Salem and then Coimbatore tanked. I did not expect Tirupati to have poor response.
Instead of experimenting; provide more services to existing routes. Like KIAL - Mangalore-Manipal departure around 10 AM and 3 PM will be needed [bypassing Majestic], with pickups at Yeshwantpur Metro, Jalahalli. The 10 AM service will act as night Fly bus service.
3 PM can return from Manipal departing at 11:30PM reaching Jallahalli and Yeshwantapur Metro & going to KIAL.
Why KSRTC is not looking at connecting KIAL [by passing Majestic] to Davanagere and Hubbali?
Something which reaches Airport 6 PM and departs at 10 PM. This will help people!
Looks like you did not read the entire article. KSRTC is indeed planning 5 new destinations:
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has decided to introduce Fly Bus services to Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) from Chikkamagaluru, Shivamogga, Davangere in Karnataka, and from Anantapura and Kadapa in neighbouring Andhra Pradesh.