Volvo B9R

dozerbull

Ac 3+2 seat buses are needed nowadays

Middle class people's will be happy about the new initiative

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk
But the problem is the public. They dont know how to maintain the buses. Mark my words. In three months we can see broken AC Vents. Scratched Glass etc. Our People have the mentality of taking everything for granted. Since they pay extra money they behave like they own the bus. Sometimes I used to think there is nothing wrong in KSRTC charging high fare for the premium buses. Atleast they can rule out morons like this.

Two main reasons why I stopped travelling in SETC from Bangalore apart from Speed is
  1. Though it is cold outside everyone will close the Windows except one idiot who keep the window open to enjoy cold air to his face.
  2. Even at 11 pm there will be one moron who will listen to Old Songs in Mobile with Speaker full ON.
Like I said our Government is slowly coming up to offer better services but unless the passengers change their habits all these improvements are of no use.

deepam

Super User
Just captured Orange Travels Celeste Sleeper near Paradise serving OTT106

The next I thought I captured photo turns out to be video.
BCM touring is not allowing to upload.

Last edited:

deepam

Super User
But the problem is the public. They dont know how to maintain the buses. Mark my words. In three months we can see broken AC Vents. Scratched Glass etc. Our People have the mentality of taking everything for granted. Since they pay extra money they behave like they own the bus. Sometimes I used to think there is nothing wrong in KSRTC charging high fare for the premium buses. Atleast they can rule out morons like this.

Two main reasons why I stopped travelling in SETC from Bangalore apart from Speed is
  1. Though it is cold outside everyone will close the Windows except one idiot who keep the window open to enjoy cold air to his face.
  2. Even at 11 pm there will be one moron who will listen to Old Songs in Mobile with Speaker full ON.
Like I said our Government is slowly coming up to offer better services but unless the passengers change their habits all these improvements are of no use.
Dozerbull,
If people treat the bus their own they will not damage it instead treat it with care.
There are people who damn care for anything as they think don't care attitude.

Haldex

Yes, You are absolutely correct.
- The Amount of Trash you could find in Prtc Volvo, tnstc - setc buses will tell you how passengers are uncivilised. I had already seen mobile chargers without slots & caps in setc A/C bus & seat levers were broken. Few morons kept their legs on arm-rest or on the top of the front seats which has white covers.

-Not only at 11pm but anytime throughout the day. i had an heated argument with 2 idiots, one was watching movie & other was listening music on speaker, for God-sake - why can't they buy headsets/earphones. You can also find the same problem in shatabdi express too.

deepam

Super User
Scorpio crossed the divider and hit KSRTC ACC bus moving from Bangalore to Manipal [KA57F2502]:
ಐರಾವತಕ್ಕೆ ಗುದ್ದಿದ ಸ್ಕಾರ್ಪಿಯೋ: ಒಂದೇ ಕುಟುಂಬದ ಐವರ ಸಾವು-karnataka-news-Video | Vijaya Karnataka

Five of a family die in accident

I believe this is the first B11R Volvo bus & for no fault of this driver.
KSRTC driver Bhim Rao Chavan driving this route right since inception of this service.

This is the very bus which was reviewed by our bus fan in Binai's blog:
Bangalore to Mangalore on the new KSRTC Volvo B11R 13.8M

Last edited: