Volvo B9R

puneeth.p

++++++++++
Bus_lover; nice to see the news link, so first 6 buses would get delivered this month.
So the routes may be:
  1. Bengaluru - Shirdi
  2. Bengaluru - Mumbai
  3. Bengaluru - Ernakulam or Hyderabad
If introduced on bangalore Mumbai route, do.you think they will replace the current ACC with sleeper buses or might be completely new service and timing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sudhirpsg

Earn to live don't live to earn.
Hi hope alll are doing good. So had some really great journeys for past few months with most of them in Tranzking(now became go to guy in sleeper segment), Evacay and some new operators. Some short review about the same.
Tranzking : Comfort and driving a big plus. So much sleep friendly and punctuality during weekends may be a bit delayed by 10-15 mins max that is it.
Dreamliner sleeper: Tried the introductory cbe-Chennai sleepers. Excellent punctuality .
RKG : Never had any complaints about him sticks to basics and does it perfectly
Vignesh TAT : Other good sleeper operator with excellent amenties and providing very good services to and from Adyar which is a major draw.
Evacay : :D:D:D:D

And yesterday did a fanning round trip in Chennai - Bangalore
Onward by Evacay Velachery - Bangalore and did by their Mercedes SHD. Departed from Velachery at 5.15 , and Koyambedu at 6 pm dot. Driving was sedate around 90-95 felt Merc was struggling a bit to reach speeds and high lorry traffic and bad roads coninued till walaja toll, reached Madiwala at 11.30. Flat 5 hrs reducing the break time. Started back in 1.45 Asian express to Chennai. But i was told vehcile is in chandapura getting some works done and we were taken in sleeper till then, around 44 people stuffed in. Sfifted to Scania AK 6162 in Chandapura. Ride was smooth and bus was maintained well. I heard some small jumps in lower gears and also during 1-4 gear shifts. Stopped for break near K.giri for 20 mins started back and reached Velachery around 8.40.

sudhirpsg

Earn to live don't live to earn.
And now Blr- Chennai on March 1st weekend
Travels: Evacay
Bus type: Volvo B11r Multi axle AC semi Sleeper
Sch/Act depaarture : 10.30 pm/10.40 PM
Sch/Actual arrival : 4.05 AM(CMBT)/2.55 AM

After having an onward review in same bus 2 days back booked return in same service.Bus was parked in petrol pump from 10 pm. 10.10 PM started and vehicle was moved and diesel filled. Waiting for passengers for 10 mins and started at 10.40, reached Silk board at 10.45 again delayed there and finally reached e-city at 11.05 , next Hosur pick up by this time bus was almost full. After crossing Hosur first took down Conti. Did not see speeds and phone did not have charge. Driving was one of the best I have ever travelled zero honking and no sudden breaks during entire journey. Then finally reached Krishnagiri around 12 am where one more pax got in and with that boarding was completed. Literally no squeaking or any sound and it was super smooth along with driving style. We also crossed Hebron Volvo, Asian Express Volvo , KBS Sleeper and couple of airavats much before Vellore itself. Crossed Kanchipuram Bye pass around 2 am. Stopped in one of the toll for 5 mins for replacing a blown out bulb some people uses as bio break. Also stopped once again on request of an elderly pax. Poonamallee at 2.40 am and reached CMBT evacay office around 2.55 am. Since its Velachery service got dropped down in SRP tool around 3.20 am. End to end time with break around 4 hr 10 mins from Madiwala and Hosur entry. From E-city 3 hr 40 with Hosur entry. Best part is driving style with no unnecessary manouvers or cuts. Even slowed down for every divider and light was flashed (if someone has doubts). While getting down thanked driver and told him - Anna enna analum paravala I'll keep travelling my quickest and less risky semi sleeper journey in Bangalore - Chennai sector. And it could not have come at a more appropriate time. I just wish these guys could sustain just for the professionalism and service they have set and offer to the passengers right from coach customaisation. They get it right almost every time

nagaraj15

CN- Chennai
Hi hope alll are doing good. So had some really great journeys for past few months with most of them in Tranzking(now became go to guy in sleeper segment), Evacay and some new operators. Some short review about the same.
Tranzking : Comfort and driving a big plus. So much sleep friendly and punctuality during weekends may be a bit delayed by 10-15 mins max that is it.
Dreamliner sleeper: Tried the introductory cbe-Chennai sleepers. Excellent punctuality .
RKG : Never had any complaints about him sticks to basics and does it perfectly
Vignesh TAT : Other good sleeper operator with excellent amenties and providing very good services to and from Adyar which is a major draw.
Evacay : :D:D:D:D

And yesterday did a fanning round trip in Chennai - Bangalore
Onward by Evacay Velachery - Bangalore and did by their Mercedes SHD. Departed from Velachery at 5.15 , and Koyambedu at 6 pm dot. Driving was sedate around 90-95 felt Merc was struggling a bit to reach speeds and high lorry traffic and bad roads coninued till walaja toll, reached Madiwala at 11.30. Flat 5 hrs reducing the break time. Started back in 1.45 Asian express to Chennai. But i was told vehcile is in chandapura getting some works done and we were taken in sleeper till then, around 44 people stuffed in. Sfifted to Scania AK 6162 in Chandapura. Ride was smooth and bus was maintained well. I heard some small jumps in lower gears and also during 1-4 gear shifts. Stopped for break near K.giri for 20 mins started back and reached Velachery around 8.40.
Evacay fan praising Asian express. reached blore 11.30 and started 1.45, not even time to have dilpasand? secret mission? mission accomplished!!!

Haldex

My Recent trip - Banglore - Chennai Ksrtc ACC

After a long stay in Banglore, i booked my return ticket to chennai in ACC - 10:28pm from Shantinagar Bus stand. Booked seat number 39 in Scania for extra large legroom, reached the boarding point 30 mins earlier and took few photos. Then i was in search of scania bus and checked the sms for the bus number, instead of scania they had sent an old Volvo B9R (KA-01-F-9291). I was excited & disappointed at the same time, excited because after a long time travelling in the old B9R (memories) & disappointed for change of seat & XL leg-space. Soon i settled down in 3rd row from last and the bus was partially full and the crew was very helpful has well. The bus left on time, first driver was sedate and used horn throughout, bus goes via Chittor Kanchi Byepass. Interiors of the bus was good and maintained well apart from few squeaks & rattles but the real annoyance was from tag axle which was seriously noisy even when it hit small potholes. Soon i was enjoying the engine & retarder notes but the roads were real mess, very large potholes, crates, lots of diversions due to the construction work (flyovers & road extension), seriously the bus took a lot abuse and the drivers struggled a lot (sudden brakes, Zig-zag driving), we had 2 breaks in between and the second driver was quite fast to cope up with the lost time. Reached Chennai by 5:am. Overall the Journey was Good with professional crew.