Volvo B9R

binaiks

Spotted more than 15 Scania mounted on trailers in midnight near Dapchari RTO (GJ -MH) heading towards south.
All were in not used conditions for so many days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of buses? City buses or intercity ones?

travel lover

Really, now only one service is running, this ac SERIES IS 180 hp bus, if converted to ac sleeper then it will struggle to maintain its semi sleeper days speed, but i doubt, now whether they are seriously in to the passenger bus or cargo business. bus maintenance is poor, interiors are pathetic, all lights witout cover and hanging led, rhs first window constantly shivering for months no attention to provide clean interiors. to top it week days 500 rs fare so one can expect how it will be
Good reviews Travel lover.
You were lucky to have travelled by that SHD because many had tried and missed!

The speed king or "White Ghost" was already talked about many years ago for this diversification but nothing had materialised though !
S Hrsh!!! While booking the ticket, EVACAY website displayed the service as Volvo B11R. I was expecting the volvo, but i felt lucky to get the majestic SHD and the management has really worked hard for the customization and the seats were very good in comfort level. But in my personal opinion, I prefer Volvo anyday over Scania/MB in the premium segment.

Whatever you and nagaraj told about Infant Jesus is absolutely true. The bus was in pathetic condition and the interiors was without maintenance for long with extended time for parcel loading, but believe me they still have regular takers and their driving style has not changed and they are still the fastest on roads. I simply admire them for the consistent speeds they do. Last week, I just wanted to try them once again for their speed and called their Tirunelveli head office to check whether the 225 HP CRS is on service. The guy on the phone confirmed that both the CRS buses are running (but I cancelled the travel for personal reasons) and also told me " Sir adutha massathula irrunthu neenga jolly ah paduthutu polam. Sleeper vara poguthu."(U can enjoy the travel by sleeper buses from next month). Honestly I was shocked whether the CRS would be converted into sleeper and on further enquiry he told, the buses were already being built on AC series and will be entering into service next month. I was also doubtful on their expansion, but the guy on the phone was confident and being their head office, chances are likely for them to enter into sleeper segment. Their AC series buses were 180HP and old ones, instead if they come up with sleepers on new buses then we will be seeing the speed monster back in action.

HRSH

S Hrsh!!! While booking the ticket, EVACAY website displayed the service as Volvo B11R. I was expecting the volvo, but i felt lucky to get the majestic SHD and the management has really worked hard for the customization and the seats were very good in comfort level. But in my personal opinion, I prefer Volvo anyday over Scania/MB in the premium segment.

Whatever you and nagaraj told about Infant Jesus is absolutely true. The bus was in pathetic condition and the interiors was without maintenance for long with extended time for parcel loading, but believe me they still have regular takers and their driving style has not changed and they are still the fastest on roads. I simply admire them for the consistent speeds they do. Last week, I just wanted to try them once again for their speed and called their Tirunelveli head office to check whether the 225 HP CRS is on service. The guy on the phone confirmed that both the CRS buses are running (but I cancelled the travel for personal reasons) and also told me " Sir adutha massathula irrunthu neenga jolly ah paduthutu polam. Sleeper vara poguthu."(U can enjoy the travel by sleeper buses from next month). Honestly I was shocked whether the CRS would be converted into sleeper and on further enquiry he told, the buses were already being built on AC series and will be entering into service next month. I was also doubtful on their expansion, but the guy on the phone was confident and being their head office, chances are likely for them to enter into sleeper segment. Their AC series buses were 180HP and old ones, instead if they come up with sleepers on new buses then we will be seeing the speed monster back in action.
If they go for sleepers they have to learn to be consistent in sedate speeds !
Nobody would like rolling over or hard braking while travelling on a sleeper !
They have to change over their strategies to succeed in this category !
However I do wish them all the best !
BTW there was an operator named Reuben back in 12/13; are they still in service ?

vivek46nair

BTW there was an operator named Reuben back in 12/13; are they still in service ?
Ruben stopped it's services long back bro

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

coriollis

Spotted more than 15 Scania mounted on trailers in midnight near Dapchari RTO (GJ -MH) heading towards south.
All were in not used conditions for so many days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they must be SVLL buses. SVLL had bought them in bulk. Most of them were in 2 x 1 seating configuration. They were unused since SVLL went underground. Maybe some south operator has got them in auction.
Cheers,
AB

travel lover

I did spot a bus in palldam yesterday night belonging to an operator named Bharath Travels. The rear of the bus resembled azad built Volvo clone and the bus was white in colour with a registration number of TN 74 A(X??) XXXX (I could not see the registration number clearly as my bus was moving fast). I think only IJT, Chendur and Ruben had azad built buses with TN 74 registration. Chances for that bus being ex-ruben are more likely!!!

sudhirpsg

Earn to live don't live to earn.
I did spot a bus in palldam yesterday night belonging to an operator named Bharath Travels. The rear of the bus resembled azad built Volvo clone and the bus was white in colour with a registration number of TN 74 A(X??) XXXX (I could not see the registration number clearly as my bus was moving fast). I think only IJT, Chendur and Ruben had azad built buses with TN 74 registration. Chances for that bus being ex-ruben are more likely!!!
That was Ex Chendur Bus bro.Doing pollachi - Chennai weekend service. TN 74 AD 2443