Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
If 10 buses allocated , can you guess the routes?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
+++++++++++++++
Cannot predict. Mangalore - Hyderabad was suppose to have new Volvo B11R but that was not introduced.
Mangalore to Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Tirupati - is what I see the possible routes.

Dowsarpandi

Hi
Last evening I was entrusted with the responsibility of choosing the right bus for a day trip from bangalore to mangalore. What caught my attention was all ACC and Airavats on this route are operated by Mangalore 2 depot!! Any reason why no Bangalore depot buses in the route? Also I found it tough to identify if it is a scania or a volvo from the layout. Any pointers on where the Madanayakanahalli boarding point is?? Is it the toll soon after NICE road junction?

dozerbull

A Small help Guys. How is Chikmagalur weather now? We are having a plan to visit there. Cool environment or dry? Any waterfalls over there? Is it recommended to visit now?

Prince02

Was looking for day services. And there were seats marked at the emergency exit as well. So that means it is a volvo right? And how come no Bangalore depot buses?
The 8.30AM service is the morning is the Scania service by Bengaluru depot. This service reaches Mangaluru at 4.30PM. Rest all the Scania services to Kundpura and beyond are operated by Bengaluru depot at night.

There are mostly no volvo services which had emergency exit doors in the middle(first batch of 9R's) operated by Mangaluru depot in this route. The other volvo B9R's operated in this route have seats near emergency exit. Few schedules(6AM, 9AM, 9.30AM services) are run by latest set of volvo B11R's which have emergency exit door at the rear are operated by Mangaluru depot

Last edited: