Another one for SVR Volvo B11R Multi axle Sleeper.
Last evening I was entrusted with the responsibility of choosing the right bus for a day trip from bangalore to mangalore. What caught my attention was all ACC and Airavats on this route are operated by Mangalore 2 depot!! Any reason why no Bangalore depot buses in the route? Also I found it tough to identify if it is a scania or a volvo from the layout. Any pointers on where the Madanayakanahalli boarding point is?? Is it the toll soon after NICE road junction?
this season is good to visit chikmagalur since temperature would be around 35 degree.A Small help Guys. How is Chikmagalur weather now? We are having a plan to visit there. Cool environment or dry? Any waterfalls over there? Is it recommended to visit now?
In addition to that VRL has made changes here and there. Some good moves taken.VRL has stopped operating their Hyderabad to Shirdi - Volvo MAV Semi-Sleeper.
Now only [depending on load] operate:
- Hyderabad - Bangalore [AC Sleeper, Volvo MAV AC Sleeper & Volvo MAV SS]
- Hyderabad - Goa[Volvo MAV Sleeper & SS]
- Hyderabad - Kolhapur [Volvo MAV SS]
- Hyderabad - Mangalore [Volvo MAV SS]
- Hyderabad - Mumbai [Volvo MAV SS]
- Hyderabad - Hubli [AC Sleeper]