Volvo B9R

Amogha

MKA
Heard Bus caught fire near Tumkur yesterday(Saturday). Which was doing Kembhavi to Bangalore. Anybody has update on which operator and any casualty’s?

Last edited:

shankarmayaa

Aham Brahmasmi
There was a Sharma Sleeper Chennai bound from Bangalore caught fire last Wednesday. Guess no casualties.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

puneeth.p

Heard Bus caught fire near Tumkur yesterday(Saturday). Which was doing Kembhavi to Bangalore. Anybody has update on which operator and any casualty’s?
It might be either SRS , royal or Meenakshi travels..either of them in these 3 operate for this route

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

uturn

Super User
Kanade travels from Mumbai has started new I-shift multi axle bus services from
BANGALORE-MUMBAI-BANGALORE

Pics from the gallery section of travels website

Looks very good :)

Awaiting response from travellers

Kanade Travels targeted & good reputation in Goa sector let’s see how they work in this most competitive route & strong holds of Bangalore based SRS /VRL /sharma/National.
Neeta /Sai withdrawn against strong holds let us see Kanade’s sustainability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puneeth.p

Yes Punith. One of my uncle said it’s SRS. But still am not sure. Some one please confirm the same.
Amogha it has been confirmed that it was SRS travels Bus..below is the link for news published..
Luckily all passengers are safe

f1fan

Folks,
A quick question: Need to book a couple of seats for my uncle and aunt from Mumbai to Mangalore and KSRTC MAV has seats which are just after the emergency exit ( The layout doesn't show any seats for a row on the right side which I believe is the emergency exit)
Any issues with booking these seats just after the emergency exit? I am inclined to book it due to the additional leg room.

Kindly advise.

moto143

I'm a frequent Traveller on Bangalore Kerala sector. Usual fares used to be around 1000 bucks for weekdays and approx 2k for weekends for private operators. Seems like operators have reached some sort of an understanding since almost all MAV buses are now similarly priced @ 1,350 rs for weekdays and 1800 rs for weekends. Weekdays pricing is too high , not sure how many consumers will opt for then when KSRTC charges under 1k . Looks like it's better to drive down than paying such exhobirant fares.