Volvo B9R

HRSH

Did a trip from nagercoil to chennai on 08-May-2019 in Infant Jesus Travels - Still they are ripping the beast and maintaining the timings 9 pm nagercoil to 7 am chennai (wasted nearly 1 hr for diesel filling/Food/Parcel/etc) and loo break for 10 mins....The same drivers on the wheel on that day....
, Overtook several Multi axles also en route....
Ruben, 10 hrs from Nagercoil to CMBT with an hour of breaks is good.
Have they got new buses ?

uturn

Super User
Guys.. What will be the best travels to travel from Shirdi to Pune? I have flight at 12AM. so planning to leave after lunch from shirdi. Pls advise!
Check with Shirdi Bangalore & shirdi Belgaum operates by noon you can get down near kharadi bypass where all ka bound buses take left turn from there you can get auto for Airport.
If you take Msrtc buses either from shirdi or A.nagar get down at viman nagar (Ramvadi Naka) a stop ahead of kharadi as msrtc buses goes straight towards pune city. You can get an auto from here to Airport.
Please confirm the charges with Auto driver before boarding.
Behaviours of autowalas is same like Bangalore here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deepak.yerr

Check with Shirdi Bangalore & shirdi Belgaum operates by noon you can get down near kharadi bypass where all ka bound buses take left turn from there you can get auto for Airport.
If you take Msrtc buses either from shirdi or A.nagar get down at viman nagar (Ramvadi Naka) a stop ahead of kharadi as msrtc buses goes straight towards pune city. You can get an auto from here to Airport.
Please confirm the charges with Auto driver before boarding.
Behaviours of autowalas is same like Bangalore here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Better take an Ola taxi these guys are really good and speak hindi. Being first timer to pune in March I had good experience with Ola rides for 3 days. As he said these are drop points and also u could take MSRTC shiv shashi AC seaters having good feequency

Ruben

Ruben, 10 hrs from Nagercoil to CMBT with an hour of breaks is good.
Have they got new buses ?
They have refurbished the old buses,,,,now only one service between chennai and kulasekharam ....Dont know what happened to the other 2 pairs....

nagaraj15

CN- Chennai
They have refurbished the old buses,,,,now only one service between chennai and kulasekharam ....Dont know what happened to the other 2 pairs....
Last heard the TN74S first lot sold to an engineering college chennai as college bus, the TN74AC series is in hosur for seater to sleeper conversion, tn 74AB is now doing the service the CRS ones

binaiks

+++++++++++
The best option will be taking MSRTC buses.
  1. Dhule - Shivaji Nagar [Pune] Shivashahi AC bus is scheduled to depart at 3:50 PM.
  2. Shirdi - Shivaji Nagar [Pune] Semi-luxury at 2:15 PM.
Online reservation can be done at: :: MSRTC :: Online Reservation System
You can look at the services at: Welcome to MSRTC :: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
The Dhule-Pune Shivshahi doesn't have a reservation for Shirdi-Pune pax. Plus, 4pm would be too late a departure.

KSRTC ACC is not a reliable option - they skip Pune during weekends, and its better not to keep this an option unless there is a back-up plan.

SOUTH FAN

Thanks Guys for your suggestion! Will plan accordingly. Thinking to try Neeta at 3PM from Shirdi which has dropping point at Vimanagar

K 10

My ride tonight
Nagpur - Pune Orange Travels Volvo Sleeper Starz
19 00 Schedule OTT-5010
Clicked at Tandoori Nights

Attachments