Volvo B9R

Rvd_rider

Off topic: Drive chennai to ambasamudram and VV- Saturday-08-06-2019

Started 6.30pm from anna nagar myself and family in baleno. crossed maduravyal toll around 6.50. along with SRM sleeper and couple of new omni buses. crossed PGl 7.20 (slightly traffic) crossed chengulpt toll 8pm. overtook plenty of buses. crossed aathur toll 9.15. then stopped for tea break. crossed 10.45 vikravandi. 11.45 ulunderpet. then stopped for another tea break. two kl bound volvos overtook us. one is from kerala lines and another one is from SRM. after break started around 12.30 reached trichy balaji hotel around 2.00am. then stopped for 1 hour. around 5am reached virdhunagar. stopped for fuel. 7am tirunelveli. 8.30am ambasamudram with breakfast break. saw lot of new buses one is salabham scania KA registered overtook near tirunelveli. it skips tirunelveli(i hope hyderabad to ernakulam).

Subbunv

Off topic: Drive chennai to ambasamudram and VV- Saturday-08-06-2019

Started 6.30pm from anna nagar myself and family in baleno. crossed maduravyal toll around 6.50. along with SRM sleeper and couple of new omni buses. crossed PGl 7.20 (slightly traffic) crossed chengulpt toll 8pm. overtook plenty of buses. crossed aathur toll 9.15. then stopped for tea break. crossed 10.45 vikravandi. 11.45 ulunderpet. then stopped for another tea break. two kl bound volvos overtook us. one is from kerala lines and another one is from SRM. after break started around 12.30 reached trichy balaji hotel around 2.00am. then stopped for 1 hour. around 5am reached virdhunagar. stopped for fuel. 7am tirunelveli. 8.30am ambasamudram with breakfast break. saw lot of new buses one is salabham scania KA registered overtook near tirunelveli. it skips tirunelveli(i hope hyderabad to ernakulam).
Hyderabad -Ernakulam buses donot take this route . Those buses take Coimbatore route.

The Salabham which you saw is new Bangalore - Trivanthapuram service

Akbarabbu

Evacay's buses were repossessed by its original owner, forcing them to suspend their services from Bangalore. Two pairs of KL registered Volvos and 1 pair of Benz is operational at the moment - working Chennai-Trivandrum (Benz operates only till Nagercoil/Marthandam) and Chennai-Pathanamthitta

What about the pair of Volvo which were running in CHN - BLR route??

Amogha

MKA
VRL has withdrawn Mumbai - HYD, Bangalore - Chennai service(So complete shutdown in TN). Everyone is expanding there fleet size and introducing new routes. But this crazy VRL is withdrawn(ing) in many routes. Recently had been to Anand Rao circle VRL stop. Almost all KA 25 C xxxx series buses become old. Don know when they will come up with new buses and routes. Any body has idea regarding business plan or strategies of VRL? Anybody visited them recently ?