Volvo B9R

Luv2Travel

While waiting for Parashwanath 3.30 PM Single Axle Scania on 09/06/2019 from Udaipur to Ahmedabad, met SRS Udaipur Office guy he informed SRS Bangalore service running full on that day. Looks it is getting good occupancy now a days.

myhash4all

Super User
Forget MBA graduates, passengers should learn to treat the crew like human beings. Quite often, passengers behave as if the crew are their slaves - shouting at them, and expecting they be served 'individually'.
Wonder what would our media , cops, transport dept, blind ksrtc fans who have been always blaming private operators have to say about these kind of drivers.

Trivandrum - Coimbatore service with standing passengers. I dont think i ever seen interstate private operators driver like this in a long time.

Last edited:

dozerbull

Asian Scania Vellore-Bangalore Super fast Journey
Well..another day..another trip..the moment I got a call from Bangalore my home starting packing a ton items. After looking at that I ruled out my Vellore-Chittoor-Bangalore idea and went back to my preferred operator Asian travels. Since I booked late evening I managed to get only last-but-one-row seat but also Rs.50/- less than the usual price.

Reached the boarding point at 06.40 am, again pax were waiting for Hebron, Parveen. Despite the shrinkage Hebron didnt lose its customer base it seems. I counted 7 pax for Hebron, 1 passenger for Parveen and 1 passenger to Asian (that's me). The tracking was working fine. Exactly by 06.50 came the RKK ishift from Bangalore it had few pickups and drops. By 07.05 am crossed the Asian B9r towards Chennai, that bus didn't have any pickup and he flew away in high speed. By 07.15 came the Hebron b9r the bus looked so tired. By 07.25 am came my Bus. Surprise! Usually Volvo would do this Service but Scania turned around. The Bus was full and I am the only passenger the bus left within few seconds.

The driver is a familiar face who can be found in Binai's Flick album, also one of the fast drivers. By 08.30 am reached Vaniyambadi Sai Akshayam Motel. Vellore to Vaniyambadi 60 kms covered in 1 hour. By 08.40 am joined the RKK B9r. After 20 mins break the bus started once again ripped and reached Attibele at 10.40 am, that's right, Vaniyambadi to attibele in 1 hour 50 mins, Finally dropped at Marthahalli at 11.45 Am.

Verdict:
Timing 5/5: Once again the timing is perfect Started 10 mins late but reached 15 mins early. actually the sch. reaching time is 12.00 Pm.
Service 5/5: Once again top notch, the driver was flying throuughout the journey, but the beauty is less horn like night journey, the bus was so quiet except engine noise and the whole bus was in deep sleep with all the curtains closed.

Few things noticed
1. While waiting in Vaniyambadi Motel saw the Mangalore-Chennai B11r crossing at 08.40 am. Its a big suprise because this service usually start late from Shanthinagar.
2. In all my trips I found RKK is the first bus to come from Bangalore side. They cross Vellore between 0645 to 0700 AM.
3. Also noticed Hebron has brought back its Scania buses.
4. Noticed one Kallada Sleeper doing Bangalore-Chennai day Service

Attachments