Volvo B9R

Subbunv

In Tirupati; I saw the buses with Evacay Livery Volvo B11R carrying Manish Travels name and was parked beside other Manish Travels buses.
Manish Travels has started the Bangalore-Hyderabad Ramoji Film City package. I am not sure of the success!
Evacay Buses are repossessed by Siddaganga and now might be leased to Manish Travels

Rvd_rider

Hyderabad to Chennai - Orange Sleeper 10pm service 05-07-2019.

I booked through orange travels Site L17 my seat number boarding place is suchitra circle. reached 8.30 bus suppose to start from that place 9pm.

bus was parked near by. black color AR02 5357. both drivers are very young guys around 27-30 years old. one is uniform and another two are non uniform. totally 4 guys was there. I got into my berth. bus slowly reached all pickup points . i dont know much so just watching movie in my mobile . around 11pm we were stopped some time outside Hyd. then around 1am they stopped for bio break. here couple of multi overtook us. we stopped quiet long. then bus started morning around 8.20am they stopped one place from there chennai is 87km and neelore also 87km. again kaveri multi overtook us. 10am they stopped near madhavaram RTO check I think. i got down and reached home around 10.30am. bus was doing good speed. second driver was very calm but drive in good speed. amenities water bottle and snack box.

Amogha

MKA
Was checking VRL site. Found that sleeper buses with registration KA 63 xxxx(Hubli registration). Is that new buses or refurbished or converted 2+2 Seater to Sleeper buses? Anybody has idea on that ? If possible someone please post the pic of them.
2FB1EF76-BD34-4418-AD2E-688083400DAA.png
424A82D8-C0DD-4B9B-A898-E4626EAE3FF2.png

binaiks

Was checking VRL site. Found that sleeper buses with registration KA 63 xxxx(Hubli registration). Is that new buses or refurbished or converted 2+2 Seater to Sleeper buses? Anybody has idea on that ? If possible someone please post the pic of them.
Refurbished buses mostly. Most of them are 7+ years old

Prince02

KSRTC to run AC bus service betweenState Bank-Kasaragod

Two buses to make 14 round trips between the two cities

As per the tentative plan, the first service from Mangaluru will start at 7 a.m., followed by 7.45 a.m.; 10 a.m.; 10.45 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 2.45 p.m. and the last one being at 6 p.m. The first trip from Kasaragod will start at 5.55 a.m., followed by 8.30 a.m., 9.15 a.m., Noon, 12.30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.

Ambari Dream Class

He said that the division would soon get six coaches of Ambari Dream Class — Volvo sleeper coaches — with 40 berths. These coaches would be deployed on longer routes, including Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Tirupati. KSRTC is already operating these air-conditioned sleeper coaches between Bengaluru and other major cities outside the State.

Coaches being presently operated on these routes would be re-deployed on other routes, including Bhatkal and Kasaragod, Mr. Ashraf said.

Source:

deepam

Super User
VRL has replaced Semi-Sleeper B9R service with Volvo B9R Sleeper Service between Hyderabad and Mangalore this month. Fares are ranging between INR 1200-1800

deepam

Super User
KSRTC has withdrawn Mysore - Mumbai Airavata Dream Class Service and is now plying that bus on Mysore - Bangalore - Chennai route!
Service is shown as SPL and is showing up for booking in July month ONLY as of now.

Last edited: