Volvo B9R

saurushetty

What is difference between Orange Grand and Orange Platinum ? Or is it just Marketing gimmick ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
2nd Ambaari Dream Class replacing the Corona AC Sleeper on Hyderabad to Bangalore route, which starts from Hitech city.
So atleast between Hyderabad and Bangalore, Ambaari Dream Class has replaced Ambaari.

Sach23

Has KSRTC stopped their 2 Volvo services between Mumbai and Mangalore.

I tried booking for 24th August on their site, but it shows no service

f1fan

They were down to one service in the first week of June 2019 itself.
I can see that they are back to one service from 29th Aug.
Till then, my guess is that they might have temporarily stopped the service due to the lean rainy season or maybe as a preventive measure due to road closures on NH4.

Last edited:

deepam

Super User

++++++++++++
2nd service ran for some time till Jul 2019 and was stopped.
The service was stopped post closure of NH4, as 1 service via Karkala was in operation which departed Mangalore at 1 PM.
Pune Ambaari Dream Class is operational.
So as f1fan has said due to Ganesh Festival they may be re-starting the service.

deepam

Super User
The Mysore-Mumbai KSRTC Ambaari Dream Class which was withdrawn within 2 weeks was deployed as special on Mysore - Bangalore - Chennai. In my opinion, it has been returned back to Bangalore and is operating Bangalore - Hyderabad - Hitech city.

Prince02

The Mysore-Mumbai KSRTC Ambaari Dream Class which was withdrawn within 2 weeks was deployed as special on Mysore - Bangalore - Chennai. In my opinion, it has been returned back to Bangalore and is operating Bangalore - Hyderabad - Hitech city.
They have been transferred to Mangaluru depot. These are the ones doing Mangaluru - Pune route.

binaiks

The ones on BLR-Hitech city route are new buses. They had received another pair for that service.