Volvo B9R

dozerbull

Bangalore-Vellore Parveen Scania
After dropping at Silkboard we have to start to Vellore immediately. I wanted to book a Sleeper badly. A new operator called V2K travels is getting good reviews, I dont know whether it got any office, secondly Dreamliner Sleeper is considered which is equally getting good reviews, but by crossing Madiwala Station V2K travels passed. I quickly checked redbus found that surprisingly Dreamliner has got its lower berths sold out. The next only Option is 7 Am Parveen Scania. Booked it, reached the Madiwala Office at 06.20 AM the Coimbatore Benz just moved. Onceagain its a delight to watch all the Omni buses reaching at the same time. But also feel pity for pax getting mobbed by Autowala's who are openly threatening some innocent pax.

The bus came at 06.40 am the bus has fairly good load around 20 pax from Madiwala itself. we started at 06.55 am but took 5-10 mins waiting time each at Madiwala Police station,Silkboard, Ecity. Took the BETL but stopped for a diesel break at bommasandra a quick pickup at Hosur and started flying again, the bus was a old generation Scania it still possess the old rotating model AC Vent. The bus was so quiet and had excellent pickup. Reached Saravana bhavan Classic at 08.30 am had a 20 mins break and reached Vellore at 10.40 am.

Service:5/5 waterbottles given, no movies played, professional crew, I really love the patience of the drivers while waiting for them, they never murmured or showed any sort of anger when turned up late. The bus was flying not a single vehicle overtook us.

Timing: We started 5 mins early, the total time was 3 hours 45 mins, if we exclude the break & waiting time it is around 3 hours which is good

Attachments

sudhirpsg

Earn to live don't live to earn.
Bangalore-Vellore Parveen Scania
After dropping at Silkboard we have to start to Vellore immediately. I wanted to book a Sleeper badly. A new operator called V2K travels is getting good reviews, I dont know whether it got any office, secondly Dreamliner Sleeper is considered which is equally getting good reviews, but by crossing Madiwala Station V2K travels passed. I quickly checked redbus found that surprisingly Dreamliner has got its lower berths sold out. The next only Option is 7 Am Parveen Scania. Booked it, reached the Madiwala Office at 06.20 AM the Coimbatore Benz just moved. Onceagain its a delight to watch all the Omni buses reaching at the same time. But also feel pity for pax getting mobbed by Autowala's who are openly threatening some innocent pax.

The bus came at 06.40 am the bus has fairly good load around 20 pax from Madiwala itself. we started at 06.55 am but took 5-10 mins waiting time each at Madiwala Police station,Silkboard, Ecity. Took the BETL but stopped for a diesel break at bommasandra a quick pickup at Hosur and started flying again, the bus was a old generation Scania it still possess the old rotating model AC Vent. The bus was so quiet and had excellent pickup. Reached Saravana bhavan Classic at 08.30 am had a 20 mins break and reached Vellore at 10.40 am.

Service:5/5 waterbottles given, no movies played, professional crew, I really love the patience of the drivers while waiting for them, they never murmured or showed any sort of anger when turned up late. The bus was flying not a single vehicle overtook us.

Timing: We started 5 mins early, the total time was 3 hours 45 mins, if we exclude the break & waiting time it is around 3 hours which is good
Nice Review @dozerbull . V2k and KMRL are two of the best sleepers in Bangalore Chennai route. V2k is a single vehicle. Does night trip from Chennai and early morning from Bangalore. Drivers are the owners of the bus. Excellent travel assured at every point.
20190512_054042.jpg
20190512_060403.jpg
20190512_054337.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Review @dozerbull . V2k and KMRL are two of the best sleepers in Bangalore Chennai route. V2k is a single vehicle. Does night trip from Chennai and early morning from Bangalore. Drivers are the owners of the bus. Excellent travel assured at every point.View attachment 773595View attachment 773596View attachment 773597
Thats a great way to enter the race - Owners driving the bus - Who else other than the owners can care for the bus and passengers more? Would like to try this some day. By the way their website has multiple trips added, but just one active ;)

deepam

Super User
Konduskar Travels has started Volvo B9R Sleeper services between Hyderabad & Pune, Hyderabad & Kolhapur. The pick times in Hyderabad for both Pune and Kolhapur is same.
So the Kolhapur bus reaches Kolhapur at around 10 AM.

I saw the bus on NH65 around 4 PM on Saturday heading towards Hyderabad. I guess it would have been one of their buses to start operation from Hyderabad!

Welcome Konduskar Travels to Pearl City / Biryani City - Manaa Hyderabad.

dozerbull

Thats a great way to enter the race - Owners driving the bus - Who else other than the owners can care for the bus and passengers more? Would like to try this some day. By the way their website has multiple trips added, but just one active ;)
Nice Review @dozerbull . V2k and KMRL are two of the best sleepers in Bangalore Chennai route. V2k is a single vehicle. Does night trip from Chennai and early morning from Bangalore. Drivers are the owners of the bus. Excellent travel assured at every point.View attachment 773595View attachment 773596View attachment 773597
I'm seeing that most of the Operators in Chennai-Bangalore route are giving good service. Especially the sleeper segment, now my Eyes are on tranzking travels. but the fare is too high even on weekdays but still they are getting good load.