Volvo B9R

deepak.yerr

Hyderabad VISAKHAPATNAM Scania Service is rerouted to Tirupati. I think it's not a good move as Tirupati sector is not having good loads. Even Hyd Vsp and Bangalore routes are now dominated by sleeper buses. Though all operators are investing sleeper buses AL/ Bharat Benz 30 berths and Volvo/Benz Celeste Starz Deamz SRS and Vrl have not gone. May be the Scania Volvo Merc semisleeper they bought have not yet completed their life. Today Hyderabad Bangalore SRS is available for rs 600-700 and even in weekends the fare and occupancy is not that promising as sleeper buses.

dozerbull

Hyderabad VISAKHAPATNAM Scania Service is rerouted to Tirupati. I think it's not a good move as Tirupati sector is not having good loads. Even Hyd Vsp and Bangalore routes are now dominated by sleeper buses. Though all operators are investing sleeper buses AL/ Bharat Benz 30 berths and Volvo/Benz Celeste Starz Deamz SRS and Vrl have not gone. May be the Scania Volvo Merc semisleeper they bought have not yet completed their life. Today Hyderabad Bangalore SRS is available for rs 600-700 and even in weekends the fare and occupancy is not that promising as sleeper buses.
Investing in Seater buses nowadays is no-brainer. As a loyal Multiaxle fan myself my one-trip in Sleeper recently corrupted my mind. Now I'm slowly bending towards Sleeper buses. Honestly, the comfort in Premium Sleeper Buses is far-high compared to Semi-Sleeper buses

deepak.yerr

Al Hind travels have bought 4 Volvo Multi axle sleepers Celeste. They have done so trips in VISAKHAPATNAM Hyderabad route during Dussera week. I have seen 3 listings on Monday.

Amogha

MKA
In addition to that i observed, they had stopped
1) Mumbai - Mysore scania MA
2) Mumbai - Sringeri AL Sleeper
3) Bangalore - Dandeli, Gokak and Gadag 2+2 seater coaches
4) Bangalore - Banavasi AL Sleeper/Seater .

I don't know whether its temporary or not.