Volvo B9R

deepak.yerr

I see six services listed between Hyderabad and Nagarcoil.

Two Kallada
Two Alhind (One SL, one SS)
KPN and Swamy Ayyappa (both SL).

Does this route have that much load? Are these new buses or diverted from other routes?

Also any feedback on Swamy Ayyappa?
Al Hind Scania is diverted from ernakulam route to Madurai Nagercoil. Alhind and Swamy Ayyappa sleepers are new entrants to this route from this weekend. Kallada and KPN are running from long.

Alhind bought 4 Volvo Multiaxle Celeste 14.5m sleeper this month before Dussera holidays and started commercial operations in Hyderabad Ernakulam and Nagercoil routes from this weekend.

binaiks

Al Hind Scania is diverted from ernakulam route to Madurai Nagercoil.
Not exactly. That Scania was doing Hyderabad-Madurai since quite some time - then extended to Nagercoil. Yes, originally that bus was running to Ernakulam, then ran to Coimbatore, then to Madurai.

deepam

Super User
I see six services listed between Hyderabad and Nagarcoil.

Two Kallada
Two Alhind (One SL, one SS)
KPN and Swamy Ayyappa (both SL).

Does this route have that much load? Are these new buses or diverted from other routes?

Also any feedback on Swamy Ayyappa?
++++++++++++++
Not direct seats, may be more like Hyderabad - Bangalore; Bangalore - Madurai / Nagercoil or Salem to Nagercoil [Mostly cut seats, is what is making the profits].
Remember when Kesineni launched Hyderabad - Cochin; bus ran with only 6-8 direct seats for nearly 6-8 months! Then Kallada launched and diverted via Bangalore earning more money to Bank. Kesineni which was bypassing Bangalore then followed the Kallada path.

Amogha

MKA
In addition to that i observed, they had stopped
1) Mumbai - Mysore scania MA
2) Mumbai - Sringeri AL Sleeper
3) Bangalore - Dandeli, Gokak and Gadag 2+2 seater coaches
4) Bangalore - Banavasi AL Sleeper/Seater .

I don't know whether its temporary or not.
Even they cancelled Mangalore - Trivandrum Scania MA and Chennai - Nagercoil MAV. Are they converting them to sleepers or due to the poor occupancy? Any idea guys!