Volvo B9R

deepak.yerr

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Now private buses are not allowed to enter thru' Miyapur Allwyn X towards Mehedipatnam via Kondapur - Gachibowli; the buses take longer route BHEL - Patancheru - ORR - Rajendranagar exit - Mehedipatnam,
They are allowed only after 9:30 or 10 PM.
The route looks too long but many buses are parked in Kukatpally and Miyapur are they allowed between Moosapet Y junction and Miyapur Allwyn X roads. I think restrictions will continue as they plan to start Gachibowli 2nd level flyover to connect ORR though BioDiversity flyover will be converted in another 3 months.

deepak.yerr

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Now private buses are not allowed to enter thru' Miyapur Allwyn X towards Mehedipatnam via Kondapur - Gachibowli; the buses take longer route BHEL - Patancheru - ORR - Rajendranagar exit - Mehedipatnam,
They are allowed only after 9:30 or 10 PM.
Checked the schedules and dep of kaveri travels main bus leaves at kukatpally Metro Stores have pickups and travel upto patancheruvu e terminal ORR 2 pickup Van's one from Sanantnagar via lakdikapul and another from Jeedimetla via SC run upto ORR in Vja and transfer travellers this is what I could get. So the travels should have multiple pickup buses and make the schedules such that different destination leave at same time.

deepam

Super User
Checked the schedules and dep of kaveri travels main bus leaves at kukatpally Metro Stores have pickups and travel upto patancheruvu e terminal ORR 2 pickup Van's one from Sanantnagar via lakdikapul and another from Jeedimetla via SC run upto ORR in Vja and transfer travellers this is what I could get. So the travels should have multiple pickup buses and make the schedules such that different destination leave at same time.
+++++++++++++++
I indicated for the main bus. Even in the afternoon at 3 PM the Alhind was going towards PTC from Miyapur.
Pickup / Drop buses are allowed at all times in the city. Usually operator combines 2 or 3 long distance service bus for pick up from various points.

deepak.yerr

I guess YBM had replaced MG sleeper with Veera Sleeper for this Route. You can see this Veera bus quite often in OMR Chennai.
Now both the sleepers in Chennai Vizag routes are Merc Multiaxle Sleepers the 1st service is MG Dreamz and Second Merc is Veera

Prince02

I guess the special service would have been the one which they had intended to give it to Mangalore depot. The Kundapura service would have been introduced by Bengaluru depot(Guessing depot-2)

Very bad time to introduce a new service to Kundapura via Mangalore. The roads are in horrible condition after Sakleshpur.

2 Ambaari Dream Class buses shown as a special service to Mangalore. Two buses are being sent to Mangalore depot-2.