Volvo B9R

Prince02

Friends, need your feedback.

Does the KSRTC Mumbai Mangaluru KSRTC Airavat Club Class go via Belman as One can go through Karkala via udupi via other route which does not include Shirva - Manchakal - Nitte route
Few years back it was going to Belman. I know this as a friend of mine was traveling on in the same bus to Belman. I would suggest to check with KSRTC customer care once.

Made a trip in Bharathi scania blue color 2+2 from chennai to Bangalore. Bus was almost full and few vacant seats were filled with vellore passengers. Departure was morning scheduled at 8.30 from koyambedu. I got in sriperumbudur around 9.45 am. Driving was sedate and speed was maintained around 90 kmph. At vellore the driver got down and left the bus while new driver took over. One bio break till krishnagiri from chennai and stopped at Mangalam for lunch around 1.15 pm. Again started after 25 mins break and to our luck most of the tolls were free. Lost 4-5 minutes in attibele toll and entered city around 3 pm. Dropped passengers at usual points till madiwala where we got stuck in a mammoth jam on hosur road. we lost around 90 minutes to reach shoolay circle. Took left and reached majestic around 5 pm. Bus was in good condition with no rattles or noise. But two movies played back to back on two screens was stressful to me as there was no chance to have good sleep. Even the volume was also bit high. Thanks for reading.

deepam

Super User
KSRTC has replaced ACC with Ambaari Dream Class between Mangalore and Hyderabad, effective today.
Fare fixed on Most dates at INR 1392.

dozerbull

But two movies played back to back on two screens was stressful to me as there was no chance to have good sleep. Even the volume was also bit high. Thanks for reading.
Exactly. Even I'm too allergic to TV. That one thing that I hate in Parveen B11r. The evening bus plays loud TV all the way. I found that most of the passengers never show interest in Tv. Either they play in phone or Sleep. Sometimes Asian Scania too do it. Thats another reason now I started searching for Sleeper Buses for my future trips.

sunupvk

They'll run Bangalore-Coimbatore, Mysore-Bangalore-Coimbatore, Bangalore-Thrissur, Bangalore-Kannur-Kanhangad, Mangalore-Mysore-Coimbatore, Bangalore-Kollur and Bangalore-Gokarna (via Sirsi). That makes for 14 buses, and probably Mysore would get a spare bus as well. They are getting a total of 15 buses. First lot is going to Mysore-2 & Bangalore-4 depots.
Spotted the Thrissur>Bangalore B8R at a food plaza after the yet-to-be-opened toll plaza near Wadakkancherry. The engine sounded 'refined' and was a low noise one.