Volvo B9R

M4machine

Hellow guyz....
What about eicher chase.....?
Eicher chase...mg or praksh sleeper body....!
Or leyland chase mg or praksh body...
Or leera or glider...or bharathz benz chase .....mg or praksh sleeper body......
What about sleeper cumm seater obtion....
Which is more good...for a new cummer....?
And which route is best for a new cummer...to start night service .........any suggestions and good ideas to introduce .....in this fileld pleas commnet...it..
I will connect my service soon....thanku for kind replying....all.....!!!!

Srihari

1. Yes, holiday park is same for vrl and srs,KSRTC starts off from Shirdi bus stand around 12:40pm, shirdi bus stand and holiday park are almost next to each other.Generally KSRTC is parked opposite to holiday park in bus parking lot.Bus departs from there t 12:20 to shirdi bus stand,They collect rservation chart and depart around 12:45 to holiday park.

2.Book 10:30 am slot, you can join the queue early also.Darshan hardly takes 20-30 mins for online ones.Ig you have time visit the mueseum inside temple complex and chavdi,hanuman temple and masjid which are just outside the temple.

3. Holiday park to Temple will be around 15 mins walk (due to crowd not distance).700m is acurate info.

4,No idea about loack room at holidaypark

4.Shoe and mobile can be kept in yemple provided facilities at old prasadalaya building (near temple)

5,Language should not be an issue.Avoid agents who promise fast darshan.

6. Holiday park to temple,mueseum,masjid and back to temple should take max 1 hour 30 mins.

7.Lot of booking counters are available for ksrtc,vrl and srs,I think you can easily catch ksrtc.lsrtc service is muchmuch better compared to vrl/srs.

8.if you miss ksrtc, then take an msrtc bus to pune shivijai nagar (plan for 6-7 hrs), take city bus route no 2 fro shivajinagar to katrej (last stop).All bangalore bound buses arrive at katrej.Katrej wondercity complex has both srs,vrl offices.

Thank you @deepam, @Srihari, @uturn, @binaiks.

Again a few Questions.
1. In VRl website I found that Vrl buses too start from Hotel Holiday park. Is this the same place that KSRTC Scania stops? How reliable is VRL in this route?
2. Again, if I reach Shirdi Holiday Park at 08.30 am by KSRTC and If I booked 09.30 am Darshan, will there be anytime for me to refresh and join the Queue?
3. The GMap says Holiday park hotel is 700 mts from Sai Mandir. is that accurate?
4. Does the Holiday park hotel has any Cloak room for just a quickbath and dresschange.
5. It is said Mobiles are not allowed inside the temple, where shall I keep my mobile safely.
6. I dont know Marathi, Hindi or Kannada. Only Tamil and broken english. Will the people (Drivers, Hotel Persons or Temple Personnel) be able to understand me?
7. How long does it take to join the Queue have darshan and be outside.
8. Suppose if I missed to catch the KSRTC bus in return. Is there any provision to book VRL or SRS immediately. Does VRL or SRS has any office overthere?
Holiday park hotel do have cloak room. You can use it to leave bag.
Once you book darshan ticket for a particular date the temple authorities are flexible about time slot. Even you want to enter darshan queue at some other time on same day then it is not a problem. This is my personal experience.
You can take a share auto in front of Holiday park towards temple and same while coming back. It saves a lot of time.
Just stay away from touts who will approach you and just not let you alone. They will even offer you to have quick darshan.
The whole process to enter the temple, finish darshan should not take more than one hour. You can even do some shopping after you exit from temple.
I took VRL volvo sleeper which leaves at 17.30 but travelling in this bus is a nightmare. You have to spend around 20 hours in sleeper as it reaches Bangalore by 1 pm.

deepak.yerr

Hellow guyz....
What about eicher chase.....?
Eicher chase...mg or praksh sleeper body....!
Or leyland chase mg or praksh body...
Or leera or glider...or bharathz benz chase .....mg or praksh sleeper body......
What about sleeper cumm seater obtion....
Which is more good...for a new cummer....?
And which route is best for a new cummer...to start night service .........any suggestions and good ideas to introduce .....in this fileld pleas commnet...it..
I will connect my service soon....thanku for kind replying....all.....!!!!
Leyland with Sleeper or Seater in Right with sleeper in left and upper can be preferred. Body make Prakash or Veera. ROUTES I being kerala try Bangalore Ekm/allepey Bangalore Kottayam/ PTA.

M4machine

Leyland with Sleeper or Seater in Right with sleeper in left and upper can be preferred. Body make Prakash or Veera. ROUTES I being kerala try Bangalore Ekm/allepey Bangalore Kottayam/ PTA.
Hellow bro....
So lower seater upper sleepr ...which is customers now more selecting..complete sleepr or seater cumm sleepr....?
What abt chemical toilet?
What about kerala to banglore route ...is still any hope? So many travels do dat route.....
Anyway thanku suggestions..i will noted..
What about eicher chase....
Littile bit mileage more than leyland price also low.....?
Which is best mg or prakash??
Thanku for your valubale reply.....

uturn

Super User
Thank you @deepam, @Srihari, @uturn, @binaiks.

Again a few Questions.
1. In VRl website I found that Vrl buses too start from Hotel Holiday park. Is this the same place that KSRTC Scania stops? How reliable is VRL in this route?
2. Again, if I reach Shirdi Holiday Park at 08.30 am by KSRTC and If I booked 09.30 am Darshan, will there be anytime for me to refresh and join the Queue?
3. The GMap says Holiday park hotel is 700 mts from Sai Mandir. is that accurate?
4. Does the Holiday park hotel has any Cloak room for just a quickbath and dresschange.
5. It is said Mobiles are not allowed inside the temple, where shall I keep my mobile safely.
6. I dont know Marathi, Hindi or Kannada. Only Tamil and broken english. Will the people (Drivers, Hotel Persons or Temple Personnel) be able to understand me?
7. How long does it take to join the Queue have darshan and be outside.
8. Suppose if I missed to catch the KSRTC bus in return. Is there any provision to book VRL or SRS immediately. Does VRL or SRS has any office overthere?
VRL /SRS office is nearer to Hotel Holiday Park even ST bus Stand also very near so even you miss KSRTC.
One Nasik /Indore Bangalore service is via shirdi just check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deepak.yerr

Hellow bro....
So lower seater upper sleepr ...which is customers now more selecting..complete sleepr or seater cumm sleepr....?
What abt chemical toilet?
What about kerala to banglore route ...is still any hope? So many travels do dat route.....
Anyway thanku suggestions..i will noted..
What about eicher chase....
Littile bit mileage more than leyland price also low.....?
Which is best mg or prakash??
Thanku for your valubale reply.....
U have two variants 1. Full sleeper 2. Left side sleeper right side lower seats upper berths. this is to attract lower price range of customers (seats) Leyland is better than eicher spares availability prakash is better

M4machine

U have two variants 1. Full sleeper 2. Left side sleeper right side lower seats upper berths. this is to attract lower price range of customers (seats) Leyland is better than eicher spares availability prakash is better
Ok.....
Noted........
So which is better to start a new cummer....
What about kerala banglore.chenani.routes.
And chennai banglore .covai banglore routes.........

nand

Ok.....
Noted........
Hi,

Sleeper will be preferred/success in long routes as well short

Bng/che <-> Kerala
cbe<-> che
che/cbe <-> Bng ( two trips a day )

If it is semisleeper you can have in
che/cbe <-> Bng

But Punctuality, amenities , staff behavior is more important

Evacay started with 450rs in weekends initially. They kept their price very low for two months
and concentrated only in the service and redbus rating. After two months they gradually increased by the price
and even less comparing to other services in weekends

bng<-> cbe weekday 450 weekend 600 initially
weekday 650 weekend 850 initially

Semisleeper or sleeper you can success in any route being punctuality and customer satisfaction being the main target.
Evacay is strict with timings and their cabin remains silent even in high speed.

deepam

Super User
Ok.....
Noted........
++++++++++++++++
Hi M4machine,
How many buses are you planning to buy? 1 pair or couple of them?
You need to be clear on which route you need to introduce your buses. Once you finalize the route, please do the data mining with existing operators! Observe for both weekdays and weekends.
This should give you a fair idea on the route.

To keep it simple, chose Ashok Leyland CRS 225 HP; with Praskash or MG or Veera body. AC sleeper or Seater cum Sleeper.
Bus should be well maintained.
Be it Bangalore or Chennai you need to have strong network to manage pick-up points.

To sum it up, it is your money and our suggestions may be a money spinner or not!!