Volvo B9R

Srihari

Sub: Accepting Digital Identity Proof (DigiLocker App) in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation services. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has provided online advance reservation booking facility to make the journey of the passengers comfortable. KSRTC will accept Digital Identity Proof like Aadhar, PAN Card and Driving License (Soft Copy) shown through DigiLocker App along with e-ticket/m-ticket from advance ticket reserved passenger du ring the journey. Further, for making the journey of Senior Citizen Passengers comfortable for availing fare discount, KSRTC will accept Digital Identity Proof like Aadhar and Driving License shown through DigiLocker App during the journey

Luv2Travel

I will be in Pune (staying at Hadapsar) during 3rd Week of Jan 2020 and will be free on 26/01/2020 (Sunday). Is it advisable to visit Shirdi on that Day (National Holiday)? My plan to leave morning and reach back to Pune. Any bus is Okay for me. Please suggest.

binaiks

I will be in Pune (staying at Hadapsar) during 3rd Week of Jan 2020 and will be free on 26/01/2020 (Sunday). Is it advisable to visit Shirdi on that Day (National Holiday)? My plan to leave morning and reach back to Pune. Any bus is Okay for me. Please suggest.
Please book online darshan before heading out. Crowd is expected - but you should be able to finish darshan if you have a booking. There are plenty of options - like Neeta, Purple, etc. There are fairly good number of MSRTC Shivshahis as well. SO pick one based on your darshan time.

Luv2Travel

Please book online darshan before heading out. Crowd is expected - but you should be able to finish darshan if you have a booking. There are plenty of options - like Neeta, Purple, etc. There are fairly good number of MSRTC Shivshahis as well. SO pick one based on your darshan time.
Thanks binaiks!!! How much time required to complete Darshan if I book online? This will help to plan my return journey.. Sorry will come with few more questions once I got in to online booking....

venkyhere

The B11R chassis comes out in 3 forms that I know of (any more ?)
- semi sleeper
- sleeper 'celeste'
- sleeper MG starz

Which of these three has the best NVH insulation ?
Is there any difference in ride-quality across these three ?

deepak.yerr

Thanks binaiks!!! How much time required to complete Darshan if I book online? This will help to plan my return journey.. Sorry will come with few more questions once I got in to online booking....
After u land in Shirdi it will take Min of 4- 6 hrs to complete darshan and get back to bus station please read review of dozerbull few pages back. He has arrived Shirdi at 830 had freshup darshan and back to bus at 1500.