Volvo B9R

deepak.yerr

Thanks again Binaiks. I am planning to book online Darshan at 1.00 PM. Onward journey I am planning to take 6.30 AM Neeta Tours & Travels or 6.30 AM Shivshahi. Hope I can reach Shirdi before 1.00 pm. For return journey I will try to catch 3.00 PM Neeta Tours & Travels or Shivshahi at 4.00 PM.

Since I am new to this place not aware of Boarding Point in Pune. I will stay in Hadapsar. Need members help to select Boarding Point near to Hadapsar or advise to reach Hadapsar in night. Thanks in advance/
You can get down at Kharadi cross bypass road which connects Hadapsar.

Last edited:

Ram Sriram

Please don't spread wrong information. Dozerbull did not visit with a reservation. He used the free queue. The reservation takes care of quick darshan, and it doesn't normally take more than 1.5hrs in any case.
Thank you very much Binaiks for your information i am planning to go to shirdi and I have booked the return ticket in KSRTC also I was thinking if it was 4-6hr ow can i get the return bus I hope from today onward it was new B11r for KSRTC right can some one post the pictures who was travelling today.

deepam

Super User
Mangalore depot will get a pair of StarZ to operate on Mangalore-Bangalore route. Kundapura does even have Semi-Sleeper Volvos - forget Volvo sleepers for them.
+++++++++++
There were many Volvo B7R operating from Kundapura Depot.
However for some reason KSRTC decided to shift Volvo from Kundapura Depot to Mangalore 2 Depot. Then 4 schedules were transferred to Bangalore, these were then extended to near about villages for termination.
Due to Road Expansion, the service road has come to near compound and this has thrown the challenge to turn Multi Axle buses. Unless they make more room and make the gate wider, it will be difficult / challenge the buses.
Earlier Mangalore-Hyderabad in its return trip used to get into Kundapura Trip for Diesel, now they have changed.

deepam

Super User
Thanks again Binaiks. I am planning to book online Darshan at 1.00 PM. Onward journey I am planning to take 6.30 AM Neeta Tours & Travels or 6.30 AM Shivshahi. Hope I can reach Shirdi before 1.00 pm. For return journey I will try to catch 3.00 PM Neeta Tours & Travels or Shivshahi at 4.00 PM.

Since I am new to this place not aware of Boarding Point in Pune. I will stay in Hadapsar. Need members help to select Boarding Point near to Hadapsar or advise to reach Hadapsar in night. Thanks in advance/
++++++++++++++
Luv2Travel.
I recommend you to board 6:30 AM Shivashahi instead of Neeta. Though Shivashahi would not be clean as compared to Neeta. Neeta would not be as clean as Purple or Prasanna Travels.
Shivashahi Services
Sr. No.
From Stop
To Stop
Bus Service
Origin Stop Time
1​
SHIRDI​
Shivshai​
05:15:00​
2​
AMALNER​
Shivshai​
05:40:00​
3​
KOKAMTHAN​
Shivshai​
05:45:00​
4​
SHIRDI​
Shivshai​
06:15:00​
5​
DHULE​
Shivshai​
06:30:00​
6​
SHAHADA​
Shivshai​
07:30:00​

Except Sangli Kokamthan [which is coming to Shivaji nagar at later time], you can chose any of these services. All the above services reach before 12:30 PM.
I am recommending Shivashahi as these once they exit out of Shivaji Nagar, will stop at Yerawada or Chandan Nagar and just head to Ahmednagar.

Neeta will have multiple pickups and by the time they exit out of Pune it might be quite late.

In return you have this service at Shirdi at 3:50 PM:
18​
PIMPRI CHINCHVAD​
Shivshai​

Recommend to book seats in this service.

deepam

Super User
Thank you very much Binaiks for your information i am planning to go to shirdi and I have booked the return ticket in KSRTC also I was thinking if it was 4-6hr ow can i get the return bus I hope from today onward it was new B11r for KSRTC right can some one post the pictures who was travelling today.
++++++++++++++++++++++
@Srihari can confirm you this.
From what I understand @Ram Sriram you reaching Shirdi by KSRTC 1303BNGSRD and planning to return by the same bus.
Kindly note if it is new B11R and it will be speed locked to 80 kmph and it may reach Shirdi even around 9 AM. So it will be real neck to neck situation.

binaiks

I would personally suggest departing earlier - maybe the 0540 Shivshahi from Shivajinagar. You can enter the queue earlier if you reach early. If you have a confusion with the boarding points, I would simply suggest taking cab (ola/uber) to shivajinagar (I think buses depart from Wakdewadi temporary bus station now) and board the bus from the starting point itself - its much better than having to search your boarding point midway.

I would suggest sticking to MSRTC than any of the private operators - MSRTC is known to stick to timings and will not waste time en route scouting for more passengers.