Volvo B9R

binaiks

Sorry I forget that Bangalore to Shirdi if i take the KSRTC can i come back on the same bus by completing the darshan please advice
Depends. It might cut a little too close though. If you have a reservation, you may be able to return by the same bus - a lot of people do that.

++++++++++++
To Shirdi from
  • Bangalore - KSRTC ACC [anytime this can change to Sleeper]
  • Hyderabad - SVR Travels [2 B11R Semisleeper operate departing at 6:45 and 9 PM]
No. The ACC will continue. It will not be changed to sleeper. IN fact, KSRTC replaced the buses with newer 14.5m Volvo buses last week onwards.

deepam

Super User
Depends. It might cut a little too close though. If you have a reservation, you may be able to return by the same bus - a lot of people do that.

No. The ACC will continue. It will not be changed to sleeper. IN fact, KSRTC replaced the buses with newer 14.5m Volvo buses last week onwards.
++++++++++++++++++++
KSRTC has replaced ACC with Ambaari Dream Class.
For 24, 25 & 26 from Jan this Sleeper will run as Additional Service.
Post replacement departure from Bangalore is 12 PM and in return Shirdi is 2 PM.

Srihari

++++++++++++++++++++
KSRTC has replaced ACC with Ambaari Dream Class.
For 24, 25 & 26 from Jan this Sleeper will run as Additional Service.
Post replacement departure from Bangalore is 12 PM and in return Shirdi is 2 PM.
[/QUOTE
Dream class doing lot of special trips these days last sunday hyd blr had 5 dream class with one spl.

Srihari

Big blunder by KSRTC (shirdi drivers keeps on telling me how ksrtc mgmt is killing the route),They have replaced ACC with dream class.BNG departure is 12 noon and Shirdi Departure is 2:08 pm.Now bangalore bound bus will never reach majestic before 10 Am.SRS 12 noon sleeper which is doing well will do much better.Shirdi bound bus also now competes with 12 noon SRS semisleeper nasik bus.Feel sorry for the way this money spinning route is getting killed.First they allowed reservation for bangalore bound pune passengers which delayed reaching bangalore by 30-40 mins as most of the times bus had to wait 20 mins for reservation passengers.Most office goers have moved to 12 noon SRS, this 12 noon SRS could not compete with ksrtc when it was departing shirdi at 1 pm.Now after time change it is doing well.

Srihari

This dream class timing is exact match of SRS nashik service on both sides srs runs the service for 800 to 900 ruppes on weekdays can ksrtc run at that price point ?

Srihari

Most hotels in shirdi have 11 am checkin, ideally ksrtc should have bng dep at 3 pm so that it can reach shirdi by 10 am.Shirdi dep should be 12 noon so that it can reach bng by 6:30 am