Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
Most hotels in shirdi have 11 am checkin, ideally ksrtc should have bng dep at 3 pm so that it can reach shirdi by 10 am.Shirdi dep should be 12 noon so that it can reach bng by 6:30 am
++++++++++++++++++
Hotel Management have been Very Smart when the crowd is more. They charge for previous night when the room was utilized / rented!
In cite of late Check-in double night charge is levied for single night stay.

I heard even the Sai Sansthan Rooms have Check-in at 11 AM. Private Hotel lobby got Sansthan Rooms fixed at that time and citing that Private hotel has made this change.

yuvaaprem

Deep bus fan
Jan 21, Belgavi - Bangalore bus caught fire near Hiriyur- Chitradurga.
Driver was able to alert and get all passengers out of the bus before it spread. Please look at the pic
Chitradurga: KSRTC Corona bus carrying 30 people catches fire, no casualties

Bengaluru-bound AC bus catches fire; 30 passengers escape unhurt

Bus travelling from Belgaum to Bangalore catches fire - Being Belgaumite : Being Belgaumite

The Emergency Door helped quicker evacuation.
Hats off to the presence of mind and timely action taken by the driver who saved the lives of thirty people...

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

Ram Sriram

++++++++++++++++++++
KSRTC has replaced ACC with Ambaari Dream Class.
For 24, 25 & 26 from Jan this Sleeper will run as Additional Service.
Post replacement departure from Bangalore is 12 PM and in return Shirdi is 2 PM.
Thank you very much for your info its good Ambaari Dream class has started to Shirdi from Bangalore and the timing is also good so that I can come back same day

Srihari

Thank you very much for your info its good Ambaari Dream class has started to Shirdi from Bangalore and the timing is also good so that I can come back same day
Lol, looks like they may have decided the timing keeping in you in mind.Still i think dream class service will be short lived similar to mumbai mangalore and mumbai mysore service, very very difficult to stay in the sleeper bus for 18 to 20 hrs.

binaiks

Most hotels in shirdi have 11 am checkin, ideally ksrtc should have bng dep at 3 pm so that it can reach shirdi by 10 am.Shirdi dep should be 12 noon so that it can reach bng by 6:30 am
But most of them also provide rooms on hourly basis. SO unless you need to stay overnight, it shouldn't really be an issue.

dhiju

Had seen buses of Kaveri Volvo Multi Axle Sleepers registered in MP... are these new ones purchased and registered there or leased/bought from any operator from MP...

630A962B-3B6B-4420-9B8B-75405ABF6106.jpeg

deepam

Super User
Today while coming to office near Kukatpally I saw VRL B11R KA25AA5179 bus.
I was curious to know the route. When checked this is operating between Hyderabad and Goa. The pairing bus currently is KA25AA5268.
Earlier Hyderabad to Goa MAV Sleeper was plying now this has been replaced by AC Sleeper [30 berths] and B11R Semisleeper are operating. Some days either of them are cancelled.

deepam

Super User
Had seen buses of Kaveri Volvo Multi Axle Sleepers registered in MP... are these new ones purchased and registered there or leased/bought from any operator from MP...

View attachment 780586
++++++++++++++++++++++
MP 41 is DEWAS, MP registration.
These buses seems to be owned by Khurana Travels.
NOC was issued to Ongole by DEWAS RTA on May 28, 2019. So Kaveri has purchased old buses.

www.kaveribus.com old website no services are shown up. No services are listed in website.
www.kaveribus.in was the latest one; now only Coastal Andhra to Bangalore services are listed.

I do see some non-AC seater and Multi buses starting from Hyderabad at night, Surprised there are no online bookings open!

Last edited: