Volvo B9R

dhiju

++++++++++++++++++++++
MP 41 is DEWAS, MP registration.
These buses seems to be owned by Khurana Travels.
NOC was issued to Ongole by DEWAS RTA on May 28, 2019. So Kaveri has purchased old buses.

www.kaveribus.com old website no services are shown up. No services are listed in website.
www.kaveribus.in was the latest one; now only Coastal Andhra to Bangalore services are listed.

I do see some non-AC seater and Multi buses starting from Hyderabad at night, Surprised there are no online bookings open!
The website has been changed to www.kkaveribus.com

Ram Sriram

Hi Friends , I am planning to travel to shirdi by KSRTC Ambari on 31th Jan and I have booked the 200Rs Darshan ticket also for 1st Feb can some one pls tell me how much time it will take for Darshan because I have booked the same bus for return journey 2 Pm KSRTC any one travel very recently

binaiks

Can anyone please suggest if there are TNSTC buses that leave early morning from Ooty to Coimbatore..
There are buses every 15 minutes or so.

Hi Friends , I am planning to travel to shirdi by KSRTC Ambari on 31th Jan and I have booked the 200Rs Darshan ticket also for 1st Feb can some one pls tell me how much time it will take for Darshan because I have booked the same bus for return journey 2 Pm KSRTC any one travel very recently
Since the bus is new, cannot really predict now. For the Rs. 200 darshan, the longest I've taken is 45 minutes for Darshan.

Srihari

It takes hardly 15 minutes for darshan. Neem tree 5 mins.Lendibhag 10 mins.Mueseum 30 mins.All these are inside temple complex.Outside Dwarkamai may take between 15 min to 45 min depending on rush.Chavdi 5 mins.Hanuman Temple 5 mins.After all the above have mukhdarshan of saibaba (entrance next to maruti temple) spend remaining time there peacefully in the hall watching saibaba.I have never spen more than 20 mins for online darshan all these years.Happy Journey and Sai darshan.

Srihari

It takes hardly 15 minutes for darshan. Neem tree 5 mins.Lendibhag 10 mins.Mueseum 30 mins.All these are inside temple complex.Outside Dwarkamai may take between 15 min to 45 min depending on rush.Chavdi 5 mins.Hanuman Temple 5 mins.After all the above have mukhdarshan of saibaba (entrance next to maruti temple) spend remaining time there peacefully in the hall watching saibaba.I have never spen more than 20 mins for online darshan all these years.Happy Journey and Sai darshan.
I do not understand logic of departing bng at 12 noon and shirdi at 2:08 pm.2 pm bus will not be able to reach bangalore before 11 am due to pune traffic.Earlier 2 buses were used exclusively for shirdi route as the dep time was 1 pm on both sides most of the times bangalore bound bus had enough time to get a wash and cleanup.Need to see how the same bus can come back from depot 4 to majestic by 11:30 -11:45 am (assumingg only 2 buses are doing the route.