Volvo B9R

dozerbull

I am not an expert in Shirdi route. But definitly gonna travel again. But what I'm suggesting is KSRTC can operate two services. One afternoon departure and evening Departure. LIke 1300 Pm Ambari Dream Class and 1700 Pm ACC Scania, same on the return leg.

Ram Sriram

It takes hardly 15 minutes for darshan. Neem tree 5 mins.Lendibhag 10 mins.Mueseum 30 mins.All these are inside temple complex.Outside Dwarkamai may take between 15 min to 45 min depending on rush.Chavdi 5 mins.Hanuman Temple 5 mins.After all the above have mukhdarshan of saibaba (entrance next to maruti temple) spend remaining time there peacefully in the hall watching saibaba.I have never spen more than 20 mins for online darshan all these years.Happy Journey and Sai darshan.
Thank you very much

krupakarmn

I am not an expert in Shirdi route. But definitly gonna travel again. But what I'm suggesting is KSRTC can operate two services. One afternoon departure and evening Departure. LIke 1300 Pm Ambari Dream Class and 1700 Pm ACC Scania, same on the return leg.
Yes, i also feel same.They should restore 1pm B11R service and introduce 9 pm drream class service, going by the load VRL 9 PM service gets, it should click for ksrtc.In 2008 ksrtc had 1 service to bangalore and VRL had one.Now VRL has 3, SRS 4 and ksrtc still at 1.KSRTC shirdi bus has very positive image and it must be fully utilised.