Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
I saw V kaveri bus has a yellow color volvo MG starz sleeper. which route are they opearting on?

Im travelling this thursday but need to decide between kaveri and Morning star. hoping kaveri has starz or celestia volvo
++++++++++++++++++
V Kaveri you are talking of Mysore - bangalore - Hyderabad service, this is Celeste.
Kaveri Starz, I guess is from Banglore to Rajamundry V-456

binaiks

+++++++++++++
Not on regular schedule.

MG Starz is on:
  1. Bangalore - Mantralaya - Raichur
  2. Bangalore - Shirdi
  3. Bangalore - Mumbai
  4. I guess Bangalore - Chennai.
KSRTC StarZ are running on the following schedules:
Bangalore-Raichur
Bangalore-Nellore
Bangalore-Shirdi
Bangalore-Pune
Bangalore-Mumbai
Bangalore-Hyderabad (Not sure)
Bangalore-Chennai (rotated with celeste)

deepam

Super User
I saw V kaveri bus has a yellow color volvo MG starz sleeper. which route are they opearting on?

Im travelling this thursday but need to decide between kaveri and Morning star. hoping kaveri has starz or celestia volvo
+++++++++++++++++++
If you want to try MG Starz, then you need to try:
  1. Swamy Ayyappa [Coimbatore - Bangalore - Hyderabad]
  2. KPN travels [Coimbatore - Bangalore - Hyderabad]

deepam

Super User
I used to see near Balanagar, Orange Travels MG Starz bus in Black or Maroon color around 9 PM heading towards Kukatpally.
I was scratching my head where this bus was destined too. Finally figured out this is operating Hyderabad - Ahmednagar - Shirdi [OTT - 181/182]

binaiks

I used to see near Balanagar, Orange Travels MG Starz bus in Black or Maroon color around 9 PM heading towards Kukatpally.
I was scratching my head where this bus was destined too. Finally figured out this is operating Hyderabad - Ahmednagar - Shirdi [OTT - 181/182]
This bus was operating was being operated on Hyderabad-Bhubhaneshwar/Vizag rotation. I am not sure if they've changed the route recently.