Volvo B9R

+++++++++++++++++++
If you want to try MG Starz, then you need to try:
  1. Swamy Ayyappa [Coimbatore - Bangalore - Hyderabad]
  2. KPN travels [Coimbatore - Bangalore - Hyderabad]
Finally booked on morning star travels volvo multi sleeper as im not sure if i book a bus from Coimbatore will reach bangalore by correct time and may take more time to reach hyd

krupakarmn

ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನಿಂದ ಹೊರಟಿದ್ದ ಬಸ್-ಟ್ರಕ್ ನಡುವೆ ಭೀಕರ ಅಪಘಾತ: 20 ಮಂದಿ ದುರ್ಮರಣ

deepam

Super User

Sorry to know about the accident.
Rest in peace

Though I am sure the reason, my suspect is to run the vehicle post Tyre's life. Or the Lorry Driver would have dozed off and crossed the Median!
What is the fault of the people, traveling in the bus and losing precious life. This has just happened in the split of seconds when they were deep asleep.

binaiks

Though I am sure the reason, my suspect is to run the vehicle post Tyre's life. Or the Lorry Driver would have dozed off and crossed the Median!
What is the fault of the people, traveling in the bus and losing precious life. This has just happened in the split of seconds when they were deep asleep.
The vehicle was quite new - hardly 2 months old it seems. So the tyres wouldn't have been in bad shape - but can never say. The news media have claimed the tyre of the truck burst and it jumped the median. For some reason, I quite think the driver might have dozed off.

deepam

Super User
On board Orange Travels Volvo Multi Axle B9R modified sleeper KA01AB5878
OTT 93 doing Hyderabad to Mysore
Body modified by Prakash
IMG_20200220_191012.jpg

Interior pic
IMG_20200220_191158.jpg

IMG_20200220_191203.jpg

Last edited: