Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
What are the body issues with Celeste?
Yesterday one of the Ambaari Dream Class was doing Mangaluru-Bengaluru special service, not sure if it was Starzz or Celeste.
++++++++++
@Prince02
Celeste of KSRTC Ambaari Dream Class [ADC] have Dust ingress from Emergency door and also from the last compartment; above the engine.

Starz of KSRTC ADC did not report this problem.
Route from Hubli to Jadcherla on Mangalore to Hyderabad is dusty and body got tested on the road.

dhiju

Has APSRTC withdrawan their Vishakapatnam to Chennai Indra Service.. i do not see it showing it up on the APSRTC website... Any plans of upgrading to Dolphin Cruise service

dhiju

2 buses of APSRTC Dolphin Cruise have been registered with Kadappa Depot.. Soon to run Kadapa to Vishakapatnam..

546A8FB3-99CF-4F32-9E3F-F876C656D34B.jpeg
D4C5B6B4-6053-4F32-9EDE-30F165BA693B.jpeg

deepak.yerr

Has APSRTC withdrawan their Vishakapatnam to Chennai Indra Service.. i do not see it showing it up on the APSRTC website... Any plans of upgrading to Dolphin Cruise service
They have withdrawn Indra service from Vsp to Chennai and dont have plans to upgrade or introduce Dolphin Cruise as none of the buses are allotted to Vsp. These are aimed to provide connectivity from all the Districts of AP to Vizag being the new capital city. My personal observation is these buses will not be successful because of the cost APSRTC charges rs 2.1 perkm for Nellore Vsp the distance is 675km and the fares comes to 1420 + 91 toll charges for 13gates plus access fee 25-50 plus GST 75 total rs 1600 approx. High fares have taken toll on occupancy during weekdays and resulted in cancellation of Vsp Bangalore and Chennai downgraded to Indra. This the reason for Vijaywada depot to Garuda Corona buses instead of amaravati to Bangalore. DOLPHIN Cruise routes
Chitoor, Nellore, Kandukur, Narsaraopet, Vijayawada all Volvo 14.5m Anantapur, Kadapa,14.5m KURNOOL 13.8m 16buses 6 more info yet to come.

dhiju

Possibility that Nellore Depot may deploy the Dolphin Cruise on Nellore-->Chennai-->Vizag-->Nellore route like they rotate the Amravathi on Nellore-->Chennai-->Hyderabad-->Nellore. Not sure if they would replace the Amaravathi on the Hyderbad route as that pair of Volvo I-SHift B9R have undergone FC twice.

Rvd_rider

6hrs 20 minutes for 550km journey , average itself 88kmph, but you have mentioned no good speed. No speed lock?
i didnt feel any rash speed or jerk. it was very smooth raid. but still wondering how this guy covered the distance. i drove my baleno max 130 to 140 still it took 7 to 8hrs. the bus was B11R 12.10am departure from nellai.

Rvd_rider

SETC AC SLEEPER 04-03-2020 PGL- Tirunelveli 10.15pm 180v Sleeper

Plan to attend my native temple function so started from home around 8pm. went to guru travels urapakkam and checked the tickets. my usual tranz king and YBM got full. he asked me to board in sai tour and travels. i checked in red bus 10pm ac sleeper tirunelveli non stop and running time they mentioned 10hours so went to perungulathur and asked the time keeper about the bus . he asked me to go and stand in infront of the entrance. mean while plenty of OMNI buses called including vignesh TAT , parveen, kerala lines, lot.. first non ac sleeper cum seater came with setc ac sleeper trichy and tuticorin came. i was waiting around 10.05 my bus came. driver was mis aged new face and another one is usual known driver i think his name is RAJ. black and very tall. i saw him couple of times in 9to6 and he is known ripper. i asked berth they gave 17 lower. bs started 10.20 and stopped some time near vandalur temple. we crossed 11.30 chengulpet. upto that very slow and heavy traffic.here he stopped for bio break.. RAJ came to wheel bus started with good phase. he slowly overtook other govt buses. first he over took lucky travels then city AC express. then tamil travels. bus driven in good speed 90+. he stopped first break usual motel near vikravandi along with one SRS and velankanni travels eglo and one national benz sleeper. secodn driver took in wheel he too maintained good speed. bus went inside trichy and reached madurai 5.10am waited 20 mints and reached nellai new bus stand 8.20am. over all good speed but wasted multiple breaks after madurai. one was before thirumangalam(he didnt use bye pass went inside periyar and stopped enroute for break another one near kayathar.)

chaitanya

Yes vsp depot has withdrawn the service and transferred the buses to kakinada depot which would deploy them on the kkd- chennai route shortly.

chaitanya

They have withdrawn Indra service from Vsp to Chennai and dont have plans to upgrade or introduce Dolphin Cruise as none of the buses are allotted to Vsp. These are aimed to provide connectivity from all the Districts of AP to Vizag being the new capital city. My personal observation is these buses will not be successful because of the cost APSRTC charges rs 2.1 perkm for Nellore Vsp the distance is 675km and the fares comes to 1420 + 91 toll charges for 13gates plus access fee 25-50 plus GST 75 total rs 1600 approx. High fares have taken toll on occupancy during weekdays and resulted in cancellation of Vsp Bangalore and Chennai downgraded to Indra. This the reason for Vijaywada depot to Garuda Corona buses instead of amaravati to Bangalore. DOLPHIN Cruise routes
Chitoor, Nellore, Kandukur, Narsaraopet, Vijayawada all Volvo 14.5m Anantapur, Kadapa,14.5m KURNOOL 13.8m 16buses 6 more info yet to come.
Except vja -vsp i dont have hopes of success either. Instead they could have alloted these 14.5 11r to vja depot under amaravathi branding and taken out 15 odd scanias from vja and rebrand them under dolphin cruise services with garuda fares . The only route where apsrtc can successfully run them is the vja - hyd route.

Srihari

Except vja -vsp i dont have hopes of success either. Instead they could have alloted these 14.5 11r to vja depot under amaravathi branding and taken out 15 odd scanias from vja and rebrand them under dolphin cruise services with garuda fares . The only route where apsrtc can successfully run them is the vja - hyd route.
Most funny thing is that APSRTC not willing to consider long pending request from KSRTC to run Banaglore Vizag Service.Any how they have failed to run he service and not allowing KSRTC also_Once i travelled by Vizag Bangalore service (aruda plus volvo) from Rajahmundry to Bangalore and the behaviour of both drivers were very bad and they thought they were kings and were very rude with all passengers (over and above the excess fare).Never took apsrtc blr vizag bus after that.Had a very pleasant journey by SRS volvo from Vizag to Bangalore once.Prefer KSRTC between vijayawada and Bangalore.Andhra govt should allow blr vizag request from ksrtc