Volvo B9R

deepam

Super User
Most funny thing is that APSRTC not willing to consider long pending request from KSRTC to run Banaglore Vizag Service.Any how they have failed to run he service and not allowing KSRTC also_Once i travelled by Vizag Bangalore service (aruda plus volvo) from Rajahmundry to Bangalore and the behaviour of both drivers were very bad and they thought they were kings and were very rude with all passengers (over and above the excess fare).Never took apsrtc blr vizag bus after that.Had a very pleasant journey by SRS volvo from Vizag to Bangalore once.Prefer KSRTC between vijayawada and Bangalore.Andhra govt should allow blr vizag request from ksrtc
+++++++++
@Srihari
APSRTC always sees KSRTC as risk to loose business to them.
Look at Vijayawada -Bangalore Sector; APSRTC is not operating Amaravathi from Vijayawada to Bangalore [There is only one coming from Kakinada].

There are other interesting routes to which Dolphin Cruise can operate on. They have not focused on it. They maybe knowing route potential better than passengers like us!

M4machine

Hellow guyz...am starting new travel businesses soon...but finacial problems am seqrching for jenuivine partners for buying 2 buses (volvo scania leyland)..for travel business.....
Any one who have intrested please message me i will send my number qnd we can discuss further formalities.....thanku..

deepam

Super User
Hellow guyz...am starting new travel businesses soon...but finacial problems am seqrching for jenuivine partners for buying 2 buses (volvo scania leyland)..for travel business.....
Any one who have intrested please message me i will send my number qnd we can discuss further formalities.....thanku..
+++++++++++++++++++
@M4machine
Bus Inter-city Travel business is not profitable these days! Diesel eats up major chunk, Toll charges and Spare Parts / labor is expensive too. Seat occupancy is good only during 1 or 2 days in a week. Rest of the days, buses have to be operated in Loss.
With crunch in finance at the beginning of operation, how will one be able to sustain operational losses? As one will not get profit from Day 1. Being a new operator, you will not get Credit from Petrol Bunk or other Vendors. So cash flow will not be easy!

Look at Dheeraj Travels, Hyderabad.
They bought 2 or 4 Volvo buses and converted to Sleeper 36 berths. They ran these buses on routes:
  • Hyderabad - Mysore [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Pune [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Mangalore [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Vizag [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Bangalore [I am not sure the buses are running as fares are fixed at INR 3150].
So ,they are not sure which route to operate? They seemed to be Confused. Dheeraj Travels will struggle with their finances. They seem to operate with Sleeper AL stable on routes:
  1. Hyderabad - Vizag
  2. Hyderabad - Goa
  3. Hyderabad - Bangalore [This may be soon stopped].

Now coming to Mahi Trans Solutions, they first started with Hyderabad - Bangalore Sector [with VEERA AC Sleeper coach]. They have 2 services.
Recently they launched new service on Hyderabad to Mangalore [AC Sleeper by MG Leera]; they seems to have done research well and have launched it via Gulbarga - Bijapur. Today there are no AC sleepers between Gulbarga or Bijapur and Mangalore. So for sure; there will be passengers selecting this service and service is expected to Run.
Similar to Mahi, Dheeraj did not try the options.

deepam

Super User
Today captured Ambaari Dream Class B11R Starz KA57F4291 (Hyderabad to Mangalore) below Metro station parking:
Exterior pic:
IMG_20200314_154453.jpg

IMG_20200314_155404.jpg

Interior pic from Last berth:
IMG_20200314_155219.jpg

Berth Pics:
IMG_20200314_154530.jpg

IMG_20200314_155219.jpgIMG_20200314_154530.jpg
IMG_20200314_154607.jpg

Tomorrow onwards regular buses are expected to ply KA57F3934 /3935.
4292 / 4291 are expected to ply between Mangalore and Pune for next couple of days.

M4machine

+++++++++++++++++++
@M4machine
Bus Inter-city Travel business is not profitable these days! Diesel eats up major chunk, Toll charges and Spare Parts / labor is expensive too. Seat occupancy is good only during 1 or 2 days in a week. Rest of the days, buses have to be operated in Loss.
With crunch in finance at the beginning of operation, how will one be able to sustain operational losses? As one will not get profit from Day 1. Being a new operator, you will not get Credit from Petrol Bunk or other Vendors. So cash flow will not be easy!

Look at Dheeraj Travels, Hyderabad.
They bought 2 or 4 Volvo buses and converted to Sleeper 36 berths. They ran these buses on routes:
  • Hyderabad - Mysore [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Pune [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Mangalore [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Vizag [not operational - diverted]
  • Hyderabad - Bangalore [I am not sure the buses are running as fares are fixed at INR 3150].
So ,they are not sure which route to operate? They seemed to be Confused. Dheeraj Travels will struggle with their finances. They seem to operate with Sleeper AL stable on routes:
  1. Hyderabad - Vizag
  2. Hyderabad - Goa
  3. Hyderabad - Bangalore [This may be soon stopped].

Now coming to Mahi Trans Solutions, they first started with Hyderabad - Bangalore Sector [with VEERA AC Sleeper coach]. They have 2 services.
Recently they launched new service on Hyderabad to Mangalore [AC Sleeper by MG Leera]; they seems to have done research well and have launched it via Gulbarga - Bijapur. Today there are no AC sleepers between Gulbarga or Bijapur and Mangalore. So for sure; there will be passengers selecting this service and service is expected to Run.
Similar to Mahi, Dheeraj did not try the options.
Thanku sir for reply.........

deepam

Super User

dozerbull

Hello Guys. Another doubt. I am interested in early morning Darshan to Shirdi. For this I'm planning to take either the 8.00 PM BngMUM Ambari Sleeper or SRS 09.00 AM Scania upto Pune and then Shivshahi to Shirdi-Halt at Shirdi-Return by 1300 Pm ShdBng.
Few Questions
1. The 0800 PM BNGMUM Ksrtc has a Scheduled arrival at Pune by 10 AM. But they didnt mention that they enter the Pune city or not. Do they enter Swargate?
2. The 0900 AM SRS Scania has multiple dropping points like Chandni Chowk, Chinchwad, Nigdi Rudra Bus parking. In this which is near to Shivajinagar Bus stand.
3. How is the availability of Shivshahi buses to Shirdi at Midnight?
2. Please name any budget hotels at Shirdi from 05.00 Pm to 09.00 Am Checkout.

I am not interested in SRS & VRL Volvo Sleepers.

binaiks

To begin, this is the worst time to plan such journeys. Stay safe, stay at home.

1. The 0800 PM BNGMUM Ksrtc has a Scheduled arrival at Pune by 10 AM. But they didnt mention that they enter the Pune city or not. Do they enter Swargate?
All buses provide Swargate drop.

2. The 0900 AM SRS Scania has multiple dropping points like Chandni Chowk, Chinchwad, Nigdi Rudra Bus parking. In this which is near to Shivajinagar Bus stand.
Should be Chandni chowk, AFAIK

3. How is the availability of Shivshahi buses to Shirdi at Midnight?
Terrible. 2300 is the last bus. No buses after that until 0500am.

2. Please name any budget hotels at Shirdi from 05.00 Pm to 09.00 Am Checkout.
I usually stay at Sai Plaza - they charge around 500 for 24hrs - never did a walk in. Should be much cheaper.