Volvo B9R

uturn

Super User
Hello Guys. Another doubt. I am interested in early morning Darshan to Shirdi. For this I'm planning to take either the 8.00 PM BngMUM Ambari Sleeper or SRS 09.00 AM Scania upto Pune and then Shivshahi to Shirdi-Halt at Shirdi-Return by 1300 Pm ShdBng.
Few Questions
1. The 0800 PM BNGMUM Ksrtc has a Scheduled arrival at Pune by 10 AM. But they didnt mention that they enter the Pune city or not. Do they enter Swargate?
2. The 0900 AM SRS Scania has multiple dropping points like Chandni Chowk, Chinchwad, Nigdi Rudra Bus parking. In this which is near to Shivajinagar Bus stand.
3. How is the availability of Shivshahi buses to Shirdi at Midnight?
2. Please name any budget hotels at Shirdi from 05.00 Pm to 09.00 Am Checkout.

I am not interested in SRS & VRL Volvo Sleepers.
Shirdi Darshan may be closed due to Coronavirus.
Avoid there might be restrictions entering MH also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
Hello Guys. Another doubt. I am interested in early morning Darshan to Shirdi. For this I'm planning to take either the 8.00 PM BngMUM Ambari Sleeper or SRS 09.00 AM Scania upto Pune and then Shivshahi to Shirdi-Halt at Shirdi-Return by 1300 Pm ShdBng.
Few Questions
1. The 0800 PM BNGMUM Ksrtc has a Scheduled arrival at Pune by 10 AM. But they didnt mention that they enter the Pune city or not. Do they enter Swargate?
2. The 0900 AM SRS Scania has multiple dropping points like Chandni Chowk, Chinchwad, Nigdi Rudra Bus parking. In this which is near to Shivajinagar Bus stand.
3. How is the availability of Shivshahi buses to Shirdi at Midnight?
2. Please name any budget hotels at Shirdi from 05.00 Pm to 09.00 Am Checkout.

I am not interested in SRS & VRL Volvo Sleepers.
+++++++++++++++++
If you have not booked your tickets yet, please cancel your trip.
Stay safe at home.
for lone traveler getting accommodation in Shirdi is difficult [unless you book online]. I personally had experienced it, of course it was 8 years back,

Flybus Volvo B9R spotted at Mysore bus stand arriving from Bangalore Airport.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

deepak.yerr

Hi everyone lockdown days people may have started feeling what to do no bus journies reviews and news well I will write down by travel reviews of YBM sleepers on NH16 which I have done in 2018 and 19. Though most of them are in AL and Benz but the speed makes sounds Hydrid Volvo. One review one day. I am feeling sleepy in afternoon and having sleepless nights this way I will tend to utilise my time shares my memorable trips.

Hi everyone lockdown days people may have started feeling what to do no bus journies reviews and news well I will write down by travel reviews of YBM sleepers on NH16 which I have done in 2018 and 19. Though most of them are in AL and Benz but the speed makes sounds Hydrid Volvo. One review one day. I am feeling sleepy in afternoon and having sleepless nights this way I will tend to utilise my time shares my memorable trips.
Thanks you Deepak. I am longing to see a post on this forum since almost 5 days.

deepak.yerr

Review YBM 2+1 AC Sleeper Visakhapatnam to Chennai
Date : 03 Nov 2018
Fare : Rs 1785 (Rs1700+85)
Dep : 1705 Visakhapatnam Gurudwar
Arr : 725 Koyambedu , 820 Sholinganallur

I have to travel to Chennai to visit Sri Kamakshi Amman Temple (Aparna Devi Temple) in Mangadu 20km from Chennai, beside Ponnammalee on 06th Nov 2018 Tuesday. I choose to leave Vizag on Saturday 03rd Nov and stay with my brother for next 2 days in Sholinganallur. The moment i need to travel to Chennai i decided to take YBM Sleeper as it goes to OMR upto Siruseri as I hear that they are exceptionally good with AL sleepers and my brother travelled from Chennai Siruseri to Vizag in the month of July 2018. YBM entered Vizag route in April 2018. I was in my office and suddenly a white bus passed the Tech Mahindra Campus at 840 and cold see YBM then quickly checked and found Chennai Vizag route with Dep 1745 Koyambedu and 1600 Siruseri. After a month or so i heard from my brother that they are reaching by 800 to Siruseri by one of his friends and Visakhapatnam between 800 to 900. My brother usually books 15 days in advance by flight has to take travel in a weekend so wanted to try YBM as his office is in Siruseri. He travelled in july and reached Vsp at 845hrs in the morning. In return it was late reached Koyambedu at 830 and shifted to mini pickup van and reached at 1000 was disappointed being Monday and was late.

I was little late in booking the ticket so could get Right side upper berth for Rs 1700 base fare for Saturday. YBM is of great demand with many good ratings in Redbus right from start in April being Summer. On the day of journey left my home and reached Gurudwar the first pickup point by 1645 and YBM is super punctual because of the frequent and before time travellers and all are 10 mins before at start point Ramatakies 2km before so arrives at 1700 itself on most days. I spotted the bus waiting for the signal point picked me and left at 1705. It is a PY Reg Veera Make 30berth 2+1 config sleeper. I settled in my berth, a washed woollen blanket is kept on the berth with small pillow and a snack box with small biscuit packet, Adyar Anand Bhavan hot snack, Tissue and Rs 10 frooti and earphones with a 500ml water bottle. The berth has back rest seat so as to rest with stretched legs comfortably for long journeys where the bus leaves the destination early at 1700. The leg part is slightly extended to make extra room for the legs and 6ft traveller can sleep comfortably. The bus had pickups at NAD, Gajuwaka, Kurmannapalem and left Anakapalle at 1830 40km from Vizag. The traffic has increased considerably on NH16 in the evening from Vizag towards Rajahmundry , so crossed Tuni at 1930 and reached New Karunakumar Dhaba, Murari 140km at around 2050. The Dhaba is busy with buses from Vizag leaving to Chennai, Hyderabad. SRS TS Reg Scania to Hyderabad and Komitla AC sleeper to Bangalore left 2055-2105 while our bus left at 2125. I remember bus crossing Rajahmundry and slept to woke up and found the bus standing. Quickly got off the berth and went out to relieve myself. Pulled my mobile and the time is 1 25hrs location Kaza Toll gate 20km off Benz Circle Vijayawada. The bus left and the real action starts here, slept for quite sometime and woke up at 430 and the bus was cruising somewhere near Nellore switched onn speed app and the max speed in 109kmph with avg of 86kmph and speed showing 105kmph. Couldn’t get proper sleep and was rolling on berth. The bus arrived Munnabhai Dhaba, Sullurpet at 553and the helper announced break of 10 min, Parveen Merc 15m TN reg Hyderabad Chennai is standing there. Got down and relieved myself and the bus left at 603 80km off Chennai. It was a cat and mouse race between Parveen and our bus for sometime as it left before us and we overtook and reovertook and fled past Gumumpoondi. Our bus being AL sleeper couldn’t pull over the rough patches of 6 lane under construction which is going on from 2013-14 by L&T. It rained for sometime after Sullurpet in TN state and it was a surprise to see rain in TN which used to be dry. Reached Madhavaram accompanied by SriKrishna Volvo Semi Sleeper may be from Hyderabad the passed Padi and reached Koyambedu at 7 23hrs. So 430km is covered in 6hrs with 10mins break, an avg of 70+kmph. Shifted Travellers to Siruseri into a Mini tempo traveller bus and reached Shollinanallur at 820.

Overall the bus took 14hrs 30 mins to traverse 845km with 45 mins break with a moving avg of 61.5kmph which is absolutely stunning for AL AC sleeper bus in this route where Volvo Semisleepers by SriKrishna and Kaveri are taking 14.5 to 15hrs.

The Chennai buses which left past me at Gurudwar, Vizag are Parveen Merc 15m SHD AP reg at 1647, Orange Volvo Celeste at 1655 and Kaveri Volvo Semisleeper at 1703. SRS Scania to Hyderabad and Komitla 2+1 AC sleeper to Bangalore are 1630dep.

Attachments

deepak.yerr

Sullurpet Visakhapatnam by Parveen Travels Merc 15M SHD

Date : 06 Nov 2018
Dep : 2000 Sulluupet Munnabhai dhaba
Arr : 700 Visakhapatnam Gurudwar

On the return from Chennai started in my brother car at 530 visited Managadu and proceeded to Srikalahasti for Rahu ketu Pooja. As its Tuesday the we want to perform pooja between 1500 to 1630 being rahu time so wanted to select the last service from Sullurpet which is nearest. A I have travelled in Sleeper with high fare wanted to travel in low fares so selected Semisleeper and Parveen being the last service from Sullurpet. The fare is reasonable and low as the Holiday in Chennai is on Tuesday 6th Nov while in AP it is 07th Nov and being mid week not that much travel demand. On the day of journey reached Sullurpet at 1830-45 and Munnabhai Dhaba being pickup point is on the Highway in the outskirts of the town or far end from Chennai towards Vijayawada. The bus arrived at 1930 against the arrival time of 1915 and left at 2000 after dinner break. I am disappointed as the tracking link is not sent with Driver details as its the necessity for midway pickup traveler. They are 2 joinees at Sullupet and we had some vacant seats the last 3 rows for the 57 semisleeper bus. My seat is an aisle seat in the middle of the bus and i could hear the engine sound inside the bus unlike a Volvo where you can hear only the AC humming sound. An Water Bottle is provided with blanket. The bus is sailing steadily and couldnt feel speed nor movement as there is less traffic. I caught sleep after a hour of travel though the movie is being played as i was tired. The bus stopped and the helper called Vijayawada Benz cirlce and the time is 0050 that is took 7hrs with break for 450km which is quite good. It left the bus stop and stopped at mother dailry outlet at 100 for Driver change as well as break. I went down crossed the other side and releived myself and came back took some pictures. The bus is shining under the LEDsteet lighting on the highway and it was one of my fav spot to a good look of the buses i travel as in most journies in from Aug 2017 we had a stop there. Left at 115 and reached anakapalle at 610 and reached Vizag at 700. So 770km 11hrs with an avg of 70kmph is a good drive and this Chennai trip is memorable as I had two quick and pleasant journies.

Attachments

deepam

Super User
Sullurpet Visakhapatnam by Parveen Travels Merc 15M SHD

Date : 06 Nov 2018
Dep : 2000 Sulluupet Munnabhai dhaba
Arr : 700 Visakhapatnam Gurudwar

On the return from Chennai started in my brother car at 530 visited Managadu and proceeded to Srikalahasti for Rahu ketu Pooja. As its Tuesday the we want to perform pooja between 1500 to 1630 being rahu time so wanted to select the last service from Sullurpet which is nearest. A I have travelled in Sleeper with high fare wanted to travel in low fares so selected Semisleeper and Parveen being the last service from Sullurpet. The fare is reasonable and low as the Holiday in Chennai is on Tuesday 6th Nov while in AP it is 07th Nov and being mid week not that much travel demand. On the day of journey reached Sullurpet at 1830-45 and Munnabhai Dhaba being pickup point is on the Highway in the outskirts of the town or far end from Chennai towards Vijayawada. The bus arrived at 1930 against the arrival time of 1915 and left at 2000 after dinner break. I am disappointed as the tracking link is not sent with Driver details as its the necessity for midway pickup traveler. They are 2 joinees at Sullupet and we had some vacant seats the last 3 rows for the 57 semisleeper bus. My seat is an aisle seat in the middle of the bus and i could hear the engine sound inside the bus unlike a Volvo where you can hear only the AC humming sound. An Water Bottle is provided with blanket. The bus is sailing steadily and couldnt feel speed nor movement as there is less traffic. I caught sleep after a hour of travel though the movie is being played as i was tired. The bus stopped and the helper called Vijayawada Benz cirlce and the time is 0050 that is took 7hrs with break for 450km which is quite good. It left the bus stop and stopped at mother dailry outlet at 100 for Driver change as well as break. I went down crossed the other side and releived myself and came back took some pictures. The bus is shining under the LEDsteet lighting on the highway and it was one of my fav spot to a good look of the buses i travel as in most journies in from Aug 2017 we had a stop there. Left at 115 and reached anakapalle at 610 and reached Vizag at 700. So 770km 11hrs with an avg of 70kmph is a good drive and this Chennai trip is memorable as I had two quick and pleasant journies.
+++++++++++++
@deepak.yerr

Sullurupet to Benz Circle is ~375 km and Parveen Mercedes SHD covered it in less than 5 hours which is a decent running time. I am not sure you mentioned with start from Chennai.
Sometimes the SMS delivery gets delayed. Once I boarded Kallada Travels at 5:30 PM and I was in the bus I got the SMS around 7:45 PM.