Awesomee Akbar. That is some great piece of adviseI am gonna explain you how you can get patronage in the Bus business.
1. Most TN operators eg: KPN, Rathimeena, Universal have speed locked their MAV to 90 to 100.
2. Rest like Parveen, Raahath, YBM still go at a speed of 110 to 120 for sure.
3. New comers especially who can through external funding, Leased buses etc, went out of market with in Years like Hebron, Evacay etc.
For your Scania. Some points for you to make profit.
1. Speed lock the bus at 95Kmph. This will help the bus to lower its period of Wear and Tear. Means, you dont need to put it on service every now and then
2. Take the Tuesday Nights and Wednesday mornings off. Rest Bus for a day, check for small niggles in the buses in Chennai and Bangalore.
3. Try to keep the cost as low as possible. Try to run the bus at Rs: 500 per ticket as long as possible. Ex: YBM when opened operations they started with Kodaikanal and Ooty routes with a constant price of 750 for over a year and Coimbatore Chennai for 650 covering the distance in 7 hrs with a halt.
4. Try not increase prices until that's a vacation time.
5. Prioritise the servicing of Vehicle, life of drivers and cleaners. If their behaviour is good with the passengers, you will automatically get the load.
6. Get a second vehicle Asap. Run it in the opposite. You will never know when you will get load.
7. Try to put stops at Vellore, Ambur & Krishnagiri bypass. There are a lot of passengers who would like to travel in these buses from these sections.
8. Do not operate the bus more than 2 trips a day, means MAA to BLR & BLR to MAA. Make the drivers to take rest.
9. If possible try not take any profits out, rather invest the same.
If all goes well, if you buy Sleeper go for Ashley TF2512 250 hp 950 NM chassis with Vega body. Mileage would be approx 3.7 or 3.8. Speed lock it on 100 kmph. Use it on Chennai - Pathanamthitta via Coimbatore, Ernakulam and Thiruvalla. Or Chennai - Kollam via Trivandrum.
This wll help you get profits.