Volvo B9R

Ok sure....sir...please inbox your mail and phone number.....
Hi M4Machine, I'm very curious to see some pictures of the Scania that you have already bought.

Which operator did you buy it from. Is it TN registered.

Not sure if I missed these details in the deluge of information that you have been sharing recently.

Last edited:
Please inbox sir
I might be wrong - but I have quite a feeling that you are neither going to buy a 2nd Bus nor have you already bought the used Scania that you claim to have bought.

We have been on this forum for quite long to understand when genuine doubts / feedback is shared. We have had many people on this forum who are directly or indirectly involved with this business - but never have I seen anyone buying a bus without any idea on what route to run, no tie ups with travel operators etc. and entirely relying on the feedback from others to start a business.

Maybe I am wrong and hope I will get to see the 'real' pictures of your bus soon enough.

M4machine

I might be wrong - but I have quite a feeling that you are neither going to buy a 2nd Bus nor have you already bought the used Scania that you claim to have bought.

We have been on this forum for quite long to understand when genuine doubts / feedback is shared. We have had many people on this forum who are directly or indirectly involved with this business - but never have I seen anyone buying a bus without any idea on what route to run, no tie ups with travel operators etc. and entirely relying on the feedback from others to start a business.

Maybe I am wrong and hope I will get to see the 'real' pictures of your bus soon enough.
Lol..
Why u talking like this..
U can belive or not dats not my mistake.
But your talking style not good.
If i put my bus photos here....so many other bus operaters...
Dats effect my comapny.
So am not post pics before my bus launch.
I will put my buses photos..after my longing ceremony.
I will inagurate you to all....
If u send your number i will send pic peroanaly.
Or i will send scania number u can talk .....
Am a entrepreneur..so keep respect man....u messaged d me am replying datsall

Dats my sttyle..who told u i hve no idea.
Man i have idea and route also cinfirmed
But so many feedbacks i will get on this chat datsll......now i ivae 10 route buses amd tourist buses...am fresh in omni industry so just feedbacks ideas. Asked to members...am theorly studied man...why u fireing man .. keep cool...am not intrsetes to chat or replying so sorry....
One mistake i did ..am replyed to u.....if u send your number i will acll now..we can meet..real..not in forum man..

U cam belive or not....my busiensss.
.who caresss. Man....lol .lol

Then ok bye da.mone.....

Nb.we respect and take respect man.......you are only memner talk like this ..
Lol

Last edited:
U cam belive or not....my busiensss.
.who caresss. Man....lol .lol
Then ok bye da.mone.....
Nb.we respect and take respect man.......you are only memner talk like this ..
Lol
No worries . I'm happy to be proven wrong. I wish you all success in your new ventures. Would you mind sharing pictures of your route buses or travels. I'm a very keen fan of those also - but if you are not comfortable, then I respect your privacy.