Volvo B9R

9767Akash

अशोक ट्रैवेल्स मंदसौर की नई वोल्वो स्लीपर बस की एक छोटे-सी झलक

During a discussion on the longest bus routes in India, in a separate forum, I came across one member mentioning about multiple buses running from Bangalore and Pune to places alongside the Nepal border in Bihar, namely Dhangadi and Raxaul (either side of the border). Hoewever, I haven't seen any mention of these long route buses on this forum. Does anyone have an idea on this. I searched on Abhibus, Redbus etc. No results.

deepam

Super User
During a discussion on the longest bus routes in India, in a separate forum, I came across one member mentioning about multiple buses running from Bangalore and Pune to places alongside the Nepal border in Bihar, namely Dhangadi and Raxaul (either side of the border). Hoewever, I haven't seen any mention of these long route buses on this forum. Does anyone have an idea on this. I searched on Abhibus, Redbus etc. No results.
+++++++++++
Those buses may be on Special trips as Shramik special to drop Migrant Workers to their natives and return back.
In this form, we had seen pics of Suraj holidays Volvo Starz bus entering Guwahati during Lockdown.