Volvo B9R

9767Akash

7 महीने के बाद खुला कश्मीरी गेट बस अड्डा, शुरू हुई Inter-State बस सेवा

Ram Sriram

Hi guys I want to travel Hyderabad from bangalore in KSRTC ambari dream class there are four services listed can any one say which service will run with MG body built plss if some one travelled recently and return also if possible .
1606979586904.png

deepam

Super User
Hi guys I want to travel Hyderabad from bangalore in KSRTC ambari dream class there are four services listed can any one say which service will run with MG body built plss if some one travelled recently and return also if possible .
View attachment 791261
+++++++++++++
1902MYSSEC I can say with 95% confidence is with MG Starz body as MYS Rural Depot 2 has 1 set of ADC B11R buses [i do not think new buses or Celeste have been assigned to them] . Not sure the bus will run on the day of booking or get cancelled due to low booking.
Saturday departure of Hyderabad to Mangalore service was with MG Starz KA57F4292, as the regular route bus had breakdown. I spoke to my driver friend and he is happy to drive MG Starz over Celeste ADC. Due to lighter body the fuel efficiency is better. 13.5% better mileage with MG Starz over Celeste ADC.