Volvo B9R

Among the operators listed from Kerala, Kallada has slowly restored some services (mainly AC Sleepers). The other three haven't.
Its a sad sight indeed to see these buses rotting away slowly. I did not click pictures, but here's where you can spot them

Aeon Connect - parked at a Scania Service centre/ yard between Aroor and Cherthala, they are in pretty bad shape. looks non-salvageable.
Al Hind - near a petrol pump somewhere around Chalakudy. Looks to be in decent shape - may be salvaged.
Kerala Lines - below the Mannuthy flyover. Looks vandalized - glasses broken, seats ripped out etc. Not sure what happened with these.

Binai - do you know where the Kallada buses are parked. Are they in Irinjalakuda or Bangalore. I heard rumors that some banks have initiated recovery proceedings against them for non payment of dues.

Sach23

Its a sad sight indeed to see these buses rotting away slowly. I did not click pictures, but here's where you can spot them

Aeon Connect - parked at a Scania Service centre/ yard between Aroor and Cherthala, they are in pretty bad shape. looks non-salvageable.
Al Hind - near a petrol pump somewhere around Chalakudy. Looks to be in decent shape - may be salvaged.
Kerala Lines - below the Mannuthy flyover. Looks vandalized - glasses broken, seats ripped out etc. Not sure what happened with these.

Binai - do you know where the Kallada buses are parked. Are they in Irinjalakuda or Bangalore. I heard rumors that some banks have initiated recovery proceedings against them for non payment of dues.
Yes, very sad to see the Volvo & Scania buses in bad shape. After Lockdown getting these buses back to running itself would lead to huge expenses if not been maintained even partially.

Any idea to Salabham Scania's and their MG Mercedes Dreamz buses with beautiful livery. Have they started operations

In TN - KPN, SRM I suppose have not yet started operations. Even with Asian Express Volvo & Scanias

deepam

Super User
Yesterday evening as I exited Hyderabad on to NH44 South saw Kallada sleeper and post Gooty and Anantapur saw Kallada Volvo flying not sure it was B9R or B11R.
Scania was at Hotel Ravi Teja ready to start.
Happy to see V/S of Kallada back on roads between Hyderabad and Bangalore.