Wanna Change my phone

anupamkansal

j600 is around 5500 ... and yes it is feature laden ... I am not sure if it comes with a data cable though and it is a slider.

Also, one thing I really like about my Motorolla L series is that u can charge them from ur comps USB port and the mini USB cable that is needed costs just 20 bucks ... so if you use ur phone as a modem to access internet, this is a very big plus point, As EDGE usage really eats up the battery, and in case of L series, ur phone is getting simultaneously charged at the saem time :) double bonanza. And u can buy as many cables as u like, since u r not stuck to proprietary ports or cables.

setuniket

Sincere thanks to all for their suggestions, finally bought Nokia 5300 Express Music for 6200 bucks after looking at all the options at this price range. The only drawback being a 1.3 MP camera, anyways its wont be of any major use as this phone is for my mom...
I must say the phone package is complete, 2.5mm-3.5mm jack for regular headphones stereo headset and music is nice..256MB micro SD is enough for now, but will buy 2GB card when my mom requests for more songs..

torque

For close to 20k's Nokia N82 is an excellent deivce. I am using it for a week now and its swiss army knife of the cell phones. Have a look at the feature set:
5 MP Camera with Xenon Flash (the flash works fantastic), Video recording @ 30 FPS, Mp3 player with 3.5 mm jack on the phone body, Wifi, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, 3G HSDPA, GPS, OMAP 2420 Processor with a dedicated hardware accelerator (see all ur 3d games fly), TV-Out, FM Radio, comes with a 2gb micro sc card as standard, all that in a classic candy bar shell with no squeaks creeks or rattles, now available in all black too, I have the silver one and I prefer it over black.
Sony Ericsson doesnt even comes close to the feature set of Nokia while they do in terms of price.