Welcome to New BCMT Forum

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I would like to welcome you to the new BCMTouring Forum that we have just upgraded to.

As you can see, the design of the forum has changed a lot and a lot of new functionality has been added as well.

I am still working out the kinks and the odd bugs, so in case you encounter one, please let me know.

Of course, I would love to hear, what you have to say about the new design and features. In case there is anything you would like us to improve or add in the forum, please do let us know. After all, it is your feedback, which helps shape the forum.

mousourik

Who Am I
At first wondered whether there is any issue with site. :) Keeping fingers crossed. "Likes received" has been changed to Reaction Score!

In every thread, there should be a "Go to the Top of Page" option available. If the page is long, then it becomes irritating at times to drag the cursor to the top.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Maybe this is a good interface for smartphones or devices with small screens. It is a somewhat strange interface for computers. Threads do not have page numbers to click on. Either you begin at the first post or can go to the last post.
I'll take a look at that.

At first wondered whether there is any issue with site. :) Keeping fingers crossed. "Likes received" has been changed to Reaction Score!

In every thread, there should be a "Go to the Top of Page" option available. If the page is long, then it becomes irritating at times to drag the cursor to the top.
There is a floating go to the top button, which comes up when scroll down a bit.

I am not able to login via Tapatalk.
Now signed in via mobile browser only.
Fixing that right now. Was too tired to work after 7 am, after working all night :D.

Opera mini has proportion issues in a page where an image is there..
In who's awake right now thread,
Image is big and text is not coming in right proportionate
That's strange. Chrome seems to be doing fine.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Maybe this is a good interface for smartphones or devices with small screens. It is a somewhat strange interface for computers. Threads do not have page numbers to click on. Either you begin at the first post or can go to the last post.
I can see thread page numbers in thread list as well as in the thread itself. Can you please post a screen shot the same areas? Also which browser are you using?